SPEED STREAM is offline New Member

simple question guys

Hey guys there's a new guy that just started at my gym, he claims he has'nt worked out in 2 years and he's about to start his first cycle of sustaplex 325. He said he take alot of protein and eats whatever he wants...

I believe he is just goin to waste his money because if your muscles are not use to lifting and now you start a cycle what will happend?? If he works out hard will he gain muscle and size, or what i believe is right hes wasting his time??

Thanks for the time guys..

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    tell him to register and post his own experience of training, his diet, stats etc... this way we know for sure you are not fishing for your own cycle but too afraid to ask...

sorry if it sounds rude, we get a lot of this in here.

i understand, but i took my first cycle and i took sustaplex as well... I just really wanted to no if it will work or is he goin to hurt hisself.. I just wanted to no thats all

he's about 6 foot
    i would say 190lbs
    and he's 20 years old

vegasbound is offline New Member
    Well if he's rushing into it I'm sure he doesn't have diet/training/mindset right and will not see gains like he could. He's not ready by way of his age, experience, natural potential ect yet, so refer him here and don't advise it...

If you want to advise him on something, tell him he is way too young to cycle... its not a matter of if he can, its whether he wants to not hurt his body.

If he is doing it without training or just getting back in after years off, he obviously isnt serious enough to use gear.

Thats how i feel but he's the type that know's everything so i guess we will see what happends

Quote Originally Posted by SPEED STREAM View Post
    Thats how i feel but he's the type that know's everything so i guess we will see what happends
    it true, some people are hard to get a point across too... basically, what they are saying is they believe they are a special situation and are owed the quick results that anabolics give without putting in the time to secure a healthy base to build on with diet, training, rest and dedication.

Those people tend to have sloppy builds, they look better than an average person, but nothing compared to what a serious BB'r looks like

Thread Information