DannyD09 is offline Junior Member

help on cutting cycle

Ive been on clenbuterol for almost 2 weeks now and will be taking a 2 week break tomorrow and i have been on t3 for almost 4 weeks now and i still cant feel anything off either. My diets in check i have been doing 40 min weight sessions and 30 min cardio 6 days a week and the only weight im losing is the average i would lose if im doin weights and cardio by themselves. any advice? t3s running at 150mcg and clen at 140mcg, height 6ft weight 234lbs bmi is around 17%

Yeah, quit taking the drugs. Obviously they aren't working and you're still managing to lose. That stuff doesn't work for everyone, and the side effects of Clen particularly are very bad. Stimulants are bad. Leave that stuff for the 80s wall street crowd.

I'd advise lengthening your workouts. Want to burn fat? It takes 20 minutes for your body to switch over to a fat burning metabolism, so if you only work out for 30 minutes you are only spending 10 minutes in fat burning. Stretch that out to an hour.

More weight training too, at least an hour a session. Focus on mass with power exercises and heavy weight. The more muscle mass you build; the more fat you burn from an increased basal metabolic rate.

What's your diet like?

DannyD09 is offline Junior Member
    cheers mate really appreciated, diets in check mostly protein with minimal carbs take before cardio for extra energy boost.

Thread Information