The Trooper is offline Junior Member

Sensibility on nipple

hello everyone im just going to start my cycle using 200mg deca and 500mg sustanon for 8weeks.
    im prone to gyno so if i start feelling any sensibility on nipples what should i have in hands to take?
    tamoxifen ?anastrozol?letrozol?what is better in this case???

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Nolva works best for me....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

isnt better to take anastrozol or letrozol or exemestano???i know the price of tamoxifen is better.
    tamoxifen may diminish the gains?what is the dosage that you take tamoxifen in this case?

digismash is offline Associate Member
    when my nipples are sensible, I tell them not to be so prudent

NMacFar is offline Member
    Here's some sensibility for you... THE WORD IS SENSITIVITY!!!

haha j/k

When I get any signs I always use Nolva (aka Tamox).

Quote Originally Posted by The Trooper View Post
    isnt better to take anastrozol or letrozol or exemestano???i know the price of tamoxifen is better.
    tamoxifen may diminish the gains?what is the dosage that you take tamoxifen in this case?
    No, it won't diminish gains. The dosage all depends on how bad you think it is. I would run 20mg everyday for at least a week or until symptoms fade away, and then I would run 10mg ED for the rest of my cycle.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    my nipples have always been sensible, my knob however, has not lol. J/K

10mgs nolva per day clears mine up within a few days usually.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    my nipples have always been sensible, my knob however, has not lol. J/K
    LMAO. I was going to make a similar joke.

OP, you should probably just delete this thread and start over. Nobody is going to take you seriously when you talk about nipple sensibility.

im so sorry everyone but my english is very weak.
    Im not really sure, maybe paranoid because i already had gyno when i was in adolescence.And as some people know when you have gyno surgery you lost some of the SENSITIVITY,so im not sure to say if it is SENSITIVITY or not.

I had then removed by surgery 2years ago they were very small(20grams total), the surgeon removed the gland and also lipo a little bit the chest areas

im worried having that again...It was without taking gear...

It would be wise to take some AI or better take tamoxifen ?And how dosage???

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I am gyno proned as well, and prefer to run an AI throughout my cycle. I've run letro throughout but don't recommend it due to the rebound effect post cycle. If you're going to run an AI throughout the cycle, you may want to try a-dex at .5mg/ed or eod. Personally, I will be running it ed.. I'm a little paranoid as well as I've had two gyno surgurys (most recently 4 weeks ago). Have nolv on hand for pct as well as clomid.

Brodon is offline Junior Member
    Wouldn't you want some anti-progesteronic/prolactin chems like caber, bromo, or prami?.. And maybe some b6?

im a begginner and dont know how a anti progesteronic/prolactin works...
    can you help me?
    i think my prolactine level is almost above the normal last time i bloodtest

im a begginner and dont know how a anti progesteronic/prolactin works...
    can you help me?
    i think my prolactine level is almost above the normal last time i bloodtest
    I can't really say much as I don't have first hand experience but I will probably just repeat what I have read.

Prami helps for any side effects such as prolactin build up for lactating nipples..

And vitamin b6 is usually taken about 200mg ED to prevent deca /tren induced gynecomestia.. Why? I don't know. You may have to read into that a bit more yourself.

seems strange...but anyway thanks

I found a case study related post about it:

deca and B6

So b6 also suppresses prolactin as well.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    hello everyone im just going to start my cycle using 200mg deca and 500mg sustanon for 8weeks.
    im prone to gyno so if i start feelling any sensibility on nipples what should i have in hands to take?
    tamoxifen?anastrozol?letrozol?what is better in this case???
    Since you have deca in the mix i would suggest using Arimidex at .25 2x ew but only if needed and if symptoms persist you could bump to eod.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Dont wait!! I would use an AI now to avoid any problems.

V8Assassin is offline Junior Member
    Similiar problem here. I am at the end of a test/winny cycle and have noticed signs of gyno. My nips have become sensitive recently, I have always had small lumps under them since I was a kid. They are not tender at all and have not increased in size.

Stopped using the winny four weeks ago and have been using test en and cyp with a small amount of equipose. to finish the cyle. Last week was the last injection, had a light workout week this week planning on starting pct tuesday (14 days from last injection). Last inject was 320mg en and 320mg cyp with 150mg equipose. Pct planned was hcg for 14 days, clomid for 14 days. I am planning on starting another 8 week cycle of en,cyp,equipose and possibly deca as soon as the pct is over. Up to 450mg of en, 450mg of cyp, 300mg of equipose and 300mg of deca.

My question is this, will this reverse the gyno? Should I run something else to help reverse it? And, if starting the next cycle, should I keep running something else to stop/reverse the gyno? If so what?

Thanks for any input of this...

HCG should only be running while you are shut down to maintain function of the testicles. Taking HCG on PCT will slow down recovery time.

It is wiser to use Clomid and Nolva for your PCT chems you can find the proper dosages in the stickies relating to Swifto's PCT.

You want to give your body more recovery time in between cycles because you will not be fully recovered after PCT. PCT is to kick start your natural testosterone so you can keep that new muscle you just obtained. Rule of thumb is to give yourself a recovery time the same length of your cycle. So 12 weeks on and then 12 weeks off after PCT.

You should maybe consider purchasing some Letro and Arimidex and run it after your PCT to fix your itchy/sore nipples. And run Letro to try to fix it but if it was pre-existing lumps pre-AAS than it most likely needs to be removed by knife.

Thanks for your reply. I have decided to follow the slingshot training system and go on 10 week cycles with a full pct between reload/deload every other revolution. I will be using the full pct as a prime/deload cycle and start the pattern over again. The main thing that concerned me about the slingshot method was not being able to fully recover down the road and having to stay on hrt forever. Don't really want to do that.

Will the clomid/nolva combo reverse the gyno, and should I continue running either while on the next cycle? I am not really worried about the lumps, they have been around forever, I just don't want to end up with b**** tits or oversensitive nips.

I'm not really crazy about Armidex. From what I have read it is a very powerful cancer drug that has the potetial for permenant joint damage. Is there any other anti es out there that would work without some of the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by V8Assassin View Post

I'm not really crazy about Armidex. From what I have read it is a very powerful cancer drug that has the potetial for permenant joint damage. Is there any other anti es out there that would work without some of the risk.
    Aromasin .

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Depends on what compound is causing it.

Not to sound ignorant, but how would one determine which compound was causing the gyno?

ok my question is:
    what is safer to take during the cycle exemestano or tamoxifen ?
    what dosages?ed?eod?

my pct will be:
    40/40/20/20 tamoxifen
    100/100/50/50 clomifen
    i also add vitrix and novedex xt but dont exactly when to start then...

Thanks for your reply. I have decided to follow the slingshot training system and go on 10 week cycles with a full pct between reload/deload every other revolution. I will be using the full pct as a prime/deload cycle and start the pattern over again. The main thing that concerned me about the slingshot method was not being able to fully recover down the road and having to stay on hrt forever. Don't really want to do that.

Will the clomid/nolva combo reverse the gyno, and should I continue running either while on the next cycle? I am not really worried about the lumps, they have been around forever, I just don't want to end up with b**** tits or oversensitive nips.

I've been running letro for about 2 1/2 weeks and has almost reduced my gyno to the size of half a pea.. It is really harsh on drying the joints but I don't do any cardio and ive been going pretty light on some of my lifts. I don't think it's doing any permanent joint damage. But that would be something I would have to research and find out about more.

Arimidex and Aromasin are the usual recommended AI's and letro should be bought for a last defense against gyno.

Clomid and Nolva are SERM that will block the estrogen levels once all the exogenous testosterone aromatize into estrogen while allowing the estrogen to level off naturally. And both compounds work in synergy to restore your body hormones.

Not to sound ignorant, but how would one determine which compound was causing the gyno?
    There are 3 types of steroids ... test, dht, and progestin

test aromatizes into estrogen ... high levels of estrogen causes normal gyno

this can be avoided by taking Aromatase inhibitors (like Arimidex , Aromasin , Letro)

progestin steroids may increase prolactin .. high levels of this causes breast growth and lactation similar to when a woman is pregnant and is getting ready to breastfeed

this can be avoided by taking Prolactin inhibitors (like Prami)

ok my question is:
    what is safer to take during the cycle exemestano or tamoxifen ?
    what dosages?ed?eod?

my pct will be:
    40/40/20/20 tamoxifen
    100/100/50/50 clomifen
    i also add vitrix and novedex xt but dont exactly when to start then...
    it all depends on the situation and what drug you decide to go with..

treating gyno - 12.5 up to 25mg exemstane/aromasin ED

some people suggest not even worrying until you start seeing sides before taking an AI.. if you are prone to it you might as well run it in your cycle.. start off at 12.5mg EOD and if you see sides of gyno begin to run it ED.

why are you using otc drugs for a pct?

these drugs are the ones efficient and available isnt it?
    what do you suggest me?

Just run Nolva throughout your entire cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodon View Post
    There are 3 types of steroids ... test, dht, and progestin

test aromatizes into estrogen ... high levels of estrogen causes normal gyno

this can be avoided by taking Aromatase inhibitors (like Arimidex , Aromasin , Letro)

progestin steroids may increase prolactin .. high levels of this causes breast growth and lactation similar to when a woman is pregnant and is getting ready to breastfeed

this can be avoided by taking Prolactin inhibitors (like Prami)
    You forgot about Progesterone from progestins, which works alongside estrogen to really **** you. However, it can also be controlled with an AI.

as i read in mick hart's book he told that only tamoxifen do the trick
    But as im reading in foruns i learned that i should take some AI.
    im in doubt!
    Can some pro help me?
    Im prone to develop gyno, ive already have my glands removed in surgery.what should i take?

Bump!

Blog Entries
    Go back to post 2 and you will have your answer...

Blog Entries
    This was posted by magic, read it...

I'm sorry fellas, but body fat amount has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with gyno! Fatty breasts whether on men or women are just that, and nothing more. Consequently, they rise and fall in correlation to overall body fat, unlike gyno.

Gyno, is NOT fatty tissue. As clearly shown in mammography/ultrasonography film and in post op glandular removal pics, it is firm, tender or non-tender LITERAL breast tissue development. NOR IS THERE ANY COORELATION BETWEEN BODY FAT AND GYNO OR GETTING GYNO!

Regardless of what you hear parroted on different boards, gyno is the physical result of how well or poorly (depending on your perspective) your body deals (based mostly on genetic predisposition) with a change in the very delicate Test-Estro ratio. Most bodies manage it quite well, other’s are more sensitive and do so poorly, while still others handle it very poorly. But regardless of gyno’s cause, i.e. pubertal, various medicine side effects, exposure to ratio changing elements whether internally consumed or topically administrated oils, e.g. lavender, tea tree, etc., containing products that are absorbed transdermally, or idiopathic (of unknown origin) numerous studies conclusively demonstrate that gyno is best combatted via a modest course of Nolvadex. Some studies have used it singularly, others have run it concurrently or sequentially with Letro, or various gyno impacting DHTs.

Note: In my studies I came across one New England Journal of Medicine publication where 3 boys nowhere near puberty (ages 4, 10 & 7) got it from shampoos and lotions. The little guy’s ratio balance was so slightly off that his test-estro measures were still in range, and one of the others only had elevated Test, not estro which was still enough to throw off this balance.
    http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056...064725#article

Nevertheless, the most important common denominator is unfortunately most often overlooked…DURATION! You have to let the drug work! Don’t set a pre-designated course such as 1mth, or even two, it’s usually 3-5mths sometimes 6 and I’ve even seen 11. These drugs are preferred by the receptor site, and operate by effectively starving the newly formed breast tissue of its nourishing estrogen supply until it can simply no longer sustain itself, resulting in a breakdown and re-absorption into the body. Similarly, have you ever seen a marathoner approach the finish and utterly collapse several yards from it. At that point they literally have NO more calories to burn and their bodies can no longer support locomotion or even stand…same principle.

“Yes”, it’s best to remove/discontinue any known causes.
    “No”, it’s not necessarily vital that they are removed, i.e. discontinuing a cycle. Even though gyno has been initiated, i.e. the ratio imbalance, and development of tissue, the receptors can still be starved during cycle definitely inciting gyno arrest and even reversal while on.

The other often overlooked factor in gyno therapy is CONTINUED duration. Remember the doctor’s orders when prescribing antibiotics? “Take the full bottle, don’t discontinue usage when the symptoms disappear.” In that same vein, always, always, always, run your gyno therapy a couple of weeks past full symptom resolution. You’re not treating the symptoms, you’re treating the problem. Just as we use Test to outrun Nors, go at LEAST two extra weeks.

And before you ask, “no” I don’t have my research here, it’s on my hard drive, but I’ll post it when I get a chance. Or you can look up some of my gyno-related posts where I documented study results (drugs, dosages & durations). I just get tired of seeing parroted misinformation about this topic and wanted to take a few minutes to write this post. I’m working on a comprehensive A-Z sticky, but can’t seem to make time to finish it…for that I apologize. But remember this:

POOR: A-dex (it simply isn’t potent enough to do this particular job VERY WELL)
    GOOD: Mase
    BETTER: Letro
    BEST: Nolva

And contrary to popular belief these remedies are static and unconcerned with prolac, progest, or other estroidal-related origins. Again the TRUE CAUSE is the imbalance and not the reason for it. I'll also try to locate the flow diagram that graphically illustrates how the various ancillary estrogen hormones are contributing facilitators, but not primary causes.

Best to you.

^^^ Sorry, but I'm not buying that at the moment.

Higher bodyfat produces higher levels of aromatase enzymes. This is why being fat makes you more gyno prone.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 08-24-2010 at 04:24 PM.

I´ve heard about the same thing said by Bonaparte in college.
    But anyway thanks at all.

Thread Information