TTFU is offline Junior Member

Testing Location(s)?

I have two different questions.

1) There is a free clinic in my town. I have been there before for simple check-ups and cholesterol tests. Think it would be okay to go in there and request a full panel blood test w/ test and estrogen levels? If they ask why, I will tell them that I am getting the full panel tests b/c I want to make sure I am healthy as none of my family is. If they ask about the test/estro test I will tell them it is to make sure my hormones are back in order after a devastating wreck last year that left me in ICU for a month, a rebuilt face, and whacked out hormone levels (true story).

2) I have nolva, clomid, and letro that I want to get tested to make sure it is not under-dosed. I mean hell, I want to make SURE my PCT and gyno reversal are accurately dosed. Can someone PM me on where or how to go about this?

No one knows where I can test some Novla, Clomid, Letro, etc..?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    might help if you told us what country you're in, I don't know anywhere in the states that does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    might help if you told us what country you're in, I don't know anywhere in the states that does it.
    United States.

That sucks.. :/

I'd like a little more than hearsay to determine the legitimacy of what I'm using. (Although pretty much all the reviews are positive. It's just that proof is tangible. )

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by TTFU View Post
    I have two different questions.

1) There is a free clinic in my town. I have been there before for simple check-ups and cholesterol tests. Think it would be okay to go in there and request a full panel blood test w/ test and estrogen levels? If they ask why, I will tell them that I am getting the full panel tests b/c I want to make sure I am healthy as none of my family is. If they ask about the test/estro test I will tell them it is to make sure my hormones are back in order after a devastating wreck last year that left me in ICU for a month, a rebuilt face, and whacked out hormone levels (true story).

2) I have nolva, clomid, and letro that I want to get tested to make sure it is not under-dosed. I mean hell, I want to make SURE my PCT and gyno reversal are accurately dosed. Can someone PM me on where or how to go about this?
    Let us know how your clinic visit turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Let us know how your clinic visit turns out.
    They are scheduling a biopsy for me within a week or two. I told him that my hormone levels were whacked out from my accident and OTC pro-hormone usage. He bought it.

I actually got a grant from the government so they will be covering the biopsy and the removal surgery (if needed).

Will update on the biopsy when I get it done.

Thread Information