MrPerfect is offline Junior Member

Sust/Deca Question

In the new Mens Health this month they had an article on how steriods are very mainstream now and its not just the 300 pound bodybuilders doing it. Anyway to make a long story short they talked about a guy that ran Sust at 500mg and Deca at 400 mg a week. They said he showed huge gains in the end adding like 2 inches to his arms, but what they also said was he reduced his waist from a size 36 to a size 34. My question about that is... isn't this stack generally a mass gaining cycle?? and it does seem that he gained some size ... how the hell did he slim so far down at the same time? I was under the impression you either have to gain or cut and trying to do both only makes for a half ass cycle... am I way off? is was this guy really just an amazing story and thats why he got in the article??

dansteelman is offline Member
    I dont put any faith in what i read in magazines...they have a way of blowing things up and even exaggerating.

Thats what I figured it seemed a bit off that not only could he get really stacked but also get really shredded at the same time. I was just interested cause I am starting the same cycle and was amazed at what they said he was doing.

Decoder is offline Banned
    2 inch's ya right. Well body fat would lower on that stack because of a body temp increase, but i dont think he would lose that much on the waist.

anything to sell a magazine i guess

Billmister is offline Member
    i would guess the guy must of doing a lot of cardio's and maintaining a strict diet. Sus is good for mass and so is deca , but if you watch what you eat and maintain a strict diet with the proper cardio, etc.... i could see someone gaining 2 inches on his arms and loosing inches on the waist... but then again magazines bs a whooooooollllll lot

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Anabolic /Androgenic steroids not only cause an increase in protein synthesis, but they also work well to mobilize stored fat stored in adipose tissue. Fat burning increases on any cycle. Of course, if you are trying to gain weight, you might gain more fat than you burn, but you still won't gain as much fat as if you didn't do a cycle and still ate that much. So, it is possible to gain muscle and lose body fat. Of course, it is difficult to perfect that...

-SF

Yeah, but you have to add a good amount of muscle to get your arms to grow 2 inches, it just seemed that he would have to either have good genetics or do who the hell knows to put on that kind of muscle and still shred fat too. To me the story makes it seem that they are trying to convey that 1 freakin cycle will make you Arnold...it just seemed a bit over board, i wish they had some pics..

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    maybe the guys was out of shape before using adn just said the hell with it I'mm gonna take the eay way out and use gear . I could see losing a couple inches off the waist if he wasnt used to excersing at all.

Thread Information