3ebmike is offline Junior Member

Do you guys always get exact dosage out of your vials?

Mines test prop at 100mg/ml 10ml vial... i've used about 725, seems like theres barely any left now, bout 100 or so.. definitely a 10ml vial too.. hrmmm.

cap20 is offline New Member
    man i dont know how,but it happends to me a lot!
    i always try to get a lil extra gear just 2 or 3 ml just in case !

Exilus is offline Banned
    Might be the wasted gear that's left between the first bar on the seringue and the tip of the needle.

Jimmy.Boy is offline Junior Member
    there are a few reasons this could be happening.

1. There actually wasn't 10 ml in the bottle

2. You are drawing more then you think

3. gnomes take only small amounts since they are very small.. Most people usually dont notice

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy.Boy View Post

3. gnomes take only small amounts since they are very small.. Most people usually dont notice
    personally, i think thats what happens with mine..

Blog Entries
    yea man you definitly loose some gear in the drawing pin assuming you change needles to inject....what gauge do you draw with?.....

Atomini is offline Banned
    Unless you are buying pharmaceutical grade gear, do you guys REALLY think that UGLs are going to be 100% exact to the tee that they are sticking in EXACTLY 10mls with of liquid in there?? You're joking yourself if you think that's the case.

I've seen variations in UGL products. One time I got way over 10ml worth of gear in a bottle, and other times I can distinctly tell by looking at it that there isn't 10ml worth of crap in it. It's like this with everything. We don't live in a perfect world, therefore there will never be exacts and absolutes.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    yea man you definitly loose some gear in the drawing pin assuming you change needles to inject....what gauge do you draw with?.....
    yeah, im sure its a small amount but it adds up eventually. whats the best way to avoid that?

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Unless you are buying pharmaceutical grade gear, do you guys REALLY think that UGLs are going to be 100% exact to the tee that they are sticking in EXACTLY 10mls with of liquid in there?? You're joking yourself if you think that's the case.

I've seen variations in UGL products. One time I got way over 10ml worth of gear in a bottle, and other times I can distinctly tell by looking at it that there isn't 10ml worth of crap in it. It's like this with everything. We don't live in a perfect world, therefore there will never be exacts and absolutes.
    Disagree... If you use a good UGL they are filled perfect every time. It's not hard, it's called a micropipette....Google it

Atomini is offline Banned
    I know what a micropipette is, but in my opinion, many UGLs slack off on a lot of things. Depends on the UGL.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    Might be the wasted gear that's left between the first bar on the seringue and the tip of the needle.

agreed

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    The way I see it, it's something of a non-issue (to an extent): you want exact dosing in your body, "not" in your vial and to accomplish that, you have to draw more than intended as to compensate for losses when changing the needle and for having to press out air bubbles (some gear tends to escape too). I shoot 0.5ml but I draw maybe 0.7ml into the syringe. I really don't mind wasting some gear if it means I can get the exact dose into my body. Doing this of course means, the vial will not last as long as expected, but I think its a small price to pay.

I should note, I cannot speak for any UGL as I've never used it.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    i just posted about this in another thread. that my last three or four vials were short 1ml.

so now i put a notch on my vial everytime i take a ml and mark it on my calendar as well.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-20-2010 at 08:25 PM.

3ebmike is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBird View Post
    i just posted about this in another thread. that my last three or four vials were short 1ml.

and i already did that syringe thing, it took like 30 or 35 evacuations of that reservoir to fill a cc. that syringe head doesnt hold anything.

so now i put a notch on my vial everytime i take a ml and mark it on my calendar as well.

UGLs are always asian snake hole operations, they dont care about bacteria, they dont care about YOUR health and safety taking a sanitary injection. and they know they can blame saving a CC on that syringe reservoir.

in three months, ive gotten three subcutaneous infections, three vials 1 ml short each, one vial mislabeled (prop labeled as enanth), and four tren vials that were severely underdosed. and 1 clear tren (not yellow) from the "briti" that was probably just regular test.

what can we do? just up your dose by 30 percent and accept that your only getting 9ml.
    uhhh maybe time for a new source?

Quote Originally Posted by 3ebmike View Post
    uhhhh, you think i only use one source? uhhhh, you think we're all using the same source?

juicyfruit71 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ebmike View Post
    Agreed...maybe I'm lucky, but I've used 3 different sources and never gotten an infection...knock on wood!

Quote Originally Posted by juicyfruit71 View Post
    Agreed...maybe I'm lucky, but I've used 3 different sources and never gotten an infection...knock on wood!
    ive used 100 different sources since 1992, in all that time ive gotten 5 subcutaneous infections. and when i inject, my vials and injection spot are washed thoroughly with alchohol. if you think about it, thats a lot of vials, a load of injections.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-20-2010 at 08:27 PM.

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBird View Post
    im in asia right now, this stuff is all i can get, in the usa i get the good stuff, but here in asia, i get what i can. its not a problem for me, im still building righteously every month, im just sharing experience. thats what this forum is for right?
    Where in Asia are you because there's no problem at all obtaining pharmaceutical grade AAS where I am (BKK) and it's almost as cheap as UGL so no reason at all to buy UGL and risk your health every time.

Major pharma companies all source drugs in China so don't assume it's all bad and medicine sold in Thailand under brand name (Bayer et al) are all up to the same standards as the equivalent products in western countries. Much of it is imported from Europe too...

You don't have to do UGL, so don't.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyLom View Post
    Where in Asia are you because there's no problem at all obtaining pharmaceutical grade AAS where I am (BKK) and it's almost as cheap as UGL so no reason at all to buy UGL and risk your health every time.

Major pharma companies all source drugs in China so don't assume it's all bad and medicine sold in Thailand under brand name (Bayer et al) are all up to the same standards as the equivalent products in western countries. Much of it is imported from Europe too...

You don't have to do UGL, so don't.
    well, my point is that in the ghetto your more likely to get shot, im not saying everyone in the ghetto will shoot you.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-20-2010 at 08:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    yeah, im sure its a small amount but it adds up eventually. whats the best way to avoid that?
    i resently swiched from 18g to 23g to draw and it is wasting much less....

well i just this moment took my last injection from my TestE250. and my total was 8ml. if you read my other posts youll see i log everything. even my vials. im scientific about everything

same supplier also sold me this HGH. i have a box of this i quit taking because XtraLrg informed me it was bogus because of the pinwheel on top.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-20-2010 at 08:30 PM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

How can it be this?? From the tip of the syringe to the 1ml line is exactly 1ml, so if you have gear left in the syringe once you've injected then thats just waste. It still means you only drew 1ml from the vial..

Tip, if your sick of leaving that gear in the syringe then once you have drawn your gear then draw half a ml of air. Making sure the air bubble is now at the back of the syringe, inject, stop injecting as soon as you get to the air bubble and this will ensure you get all the compound...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    you will lose approx .1ml every time you inject.

so after 10 shots of 1ml each, you will lose 1ml or 10% from your vial.

so use 007s method above ^^.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    How can it be this?? From the tip of the syringe to the 1ml line is exactly 1ml, so if you have gear left in the syringe once you've injected then thats just waste. It still means you only drew 1ml from the vial..

Tip, if your sick of leaving that gear in the syringe then once you have drawn your gear then draw half a ml of air. Making sure the air bubble is now at the back of the syringe, inject, stop injecting as soon as you get to the air bubble and this will ensure you get all the compound...
    ahh sweet tip bro never thought of that,thanx....

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

good thought

I like that idea.I hated seein that last lil bit wasted.Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    i think im going to start doing this as of my next injection. because for me thats 6 to 12ml a month. 15ml if im doing a stack of three. based on what i just now lost. thats substantial.

i have three new vials here. I took a few of my 16g 10ml syringes and pulled out the full volume of each vial in one draw. it was exactly 10ml. but that doesnt explain my 8ml vials. something fishy there.

anyhow my 23g pins have deep wells in the syringe head, and this is probably where there is the loss of at least 1ml per vial. thats 10 percent of your monthly product. thats substantial.

i like the idea of holding the well volume air to the back of the syringe in every new injection to offset whats being lost.

i thought of something else im going to try, and that is to save my first syringe and mark it as its compound, and each time i inject from a different syringe, to take that needle head holding the excess fluid and draw it back into the original syringe each time and collect the loss back. each week thats a minimum of one cc/ml for only two compounds reclaimed. and that well fluid is untainted. i just marked my syringes as each product and will start doing that. i dont lose any extra syringes, and i wont be using any needle twice. so its perfectly reasonable and safe for me in my personal opinion to myself.

otherwise im going to see if there is a well-less syringe head like the insulin syringes are made. insulin syringes have no wells, so i dont understand why the current pins im using has a well. thats a serious loss of product. for my current stack thats 6 - 10 units, thats a vial a month... and i suck the bottoms out of these vials like im addicted. its not so much the money, i want every drop of that product working in my body.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-21-2010 at 04:48 AM.

Thread Information