MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

cutting after a bulking cycle

i am on my 5th week of dbol /deca /test (cycle time =10 weeks) cycle and i am having good gains is it a good idea to start cutting (using clenbuterol and cardio or diet) directly after the clomid therapy or should i wait a bit longer coz in 3 months the summer time begin and i am too bulked .

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    If you go right into a cutting stage you risk losing some of your new muscle quicker because you natural test level isn't that high yet, plus cardio lowers test levels so this will slow the recovery process. I usually bulk then change my gear toward cutting gear then when I am sort of happy I do my clomid and then maintain for a month and get back to good and see where my body needs to go from their.

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz
    If you go right into a cutting stage you risk losing some of your new muscle quicker because you natural test level isn't that high yet, plus cardio lowers test levels so this will slow the recovery process. I usually bulk then change my gear toward cutting gear then when I am sort of happy I do my clomid and then maintain for a month and get back to good and see where my body needs to go from their.

Pain
    then u mean that after the 9 th week of deca /test should i leave the deca and test and run winstrol /primo with clenbuterol or u advise me with something else?

That sounds pretty good to me, I would probably change the primo for test prop. Or maybe Fina/Test that is what I like, I have never run Fina after Deca though. Clen is always good, remember to cycle it with ECA for 2 weeks, you can really feel the Clen start to lose effectiveness after 2 weeks or so. Like I said bro this is what works for me, you can see how your body reacts and decide what your preference is. Hope this helps.

Pain

That sounds pretty good to me, I would probably change the primo for test prop. Or maybe Fina/Test that is what I like, I have never run Fina after Deca though. Clen is always good, remember to cycle it with ECA for 2 weeks, you can really feel the Clen start to lose effectiveness after 2 weeks or so. Like I said bro this is what works for me, you can see how your body reacts and decide what your preference is. Hope this helps.

Pain
    well i am thinking to run winstrol /test(or primo) for 6 weeks and clen for 8 weeks and cardio 3 days/week is that good and i dont want to use the high volume low intensity workout coz it suxxxx

Originally posted by newbieguy

well i am thinking to run winstrol/test(or primo) for 6 weeks and clen for 8 weeks and cardio 3 days/week is that good and i dont want to use the high volume low intensity workout coz it suxxxx
    That looks good to me, like I said before just remember to cycle the clen if you want to fully get it's fat burning power. You might want to increase the cardio to 4days/week, try to do it in the morning on an empty stomach (this makes a huge difference, IMO). Personally when it comes to lifting weights when I am cutting, nothing really changes, I still go heavy and hard. If you have a good cutting diet with good fats, and Protein, low carbs. You should still be able to go heavy. Most importantly Diet and Cardio will be the 2 most important things, watch them carefully, as there really is no magic pill.

Pain

That looks good to me, like I said before just remember to cycle the clen if you want to fully get it's fat burning power. You might want to increase the cardio to 4days/week, try to do it in the morning on an empty stomach (this makes a huge difference, IMO). Personally when it comes to lifting weights when I am cutting, nothing really changes, I still go heavy and hard. If you have a good cutting diet with good fats, and Protein, low carbs. You should still be able to go heavy. Most importantly Diet and Cardio will be the 2 most important things, watch them carefully, as there really is no magic pill.

Pain
    10x man for the good tips but for the fat i was thinking to cut all the fat and take 70% protein and 30% carbs

NOOOOO, to lose fat your body needs some fat, it will go into a survival mode that has been put into our bodies from the caveman days. It will notice it is not getting any fat and say hummm, I shouldn't shed any of the fat that I have on me because I dont know when I am going to get some more fat. I have done this before and hit a platue on my fat loss, then by doing nothing more than some research I found that I should add some Flax, and Nuts to my diet. Sure enough my fat loss resumed again, and I felt much better. For my body the best diet to lose fat is high protein, moderate fat, low carbs. The fat has to be healthy get some Flax, Nuts, and Natty PB and use them in moderation. I am 225lbs with about 15%BF and my cutting diet looks like this, 50%Pro, 15%carbs, 35% Fat. All in all what matters at the end of the day is your total calories, eating fat won't make you fat unless you have had to many calories during the day. Carbs effect my insulin greatly and have a greater fat storage problem, so I try to limit them. Fat is a good energy source for me. All I can say is that you will have to try to see what works for you, you might be different, but unless you are different than about 95% of the population you need fat while you are cutting. Healthy FAT!!!!

Pain

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    I've been curious about this myself and want to keep watching this thread...Bump.

I would like to see what swolecat or MikeXXL have to say on this.

Pain

i can get healthy fat like peanut,olives,soya oil but 35% isnt too mush isnt suppose to be 50% protein,30% carbs,20%fat or i am wrong

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

10x man for the good tips but for the fat i was thinking to cut all the fat and take 70% protein and 30% carbs
    Not smart at all. Your body needs fats for many normal processes. Fats even have a role in raising endogenous testosterone production - which increases metabolism. They aso buffer insulin release from carbohydrates... lots of good stuff about good fats. However, avoid saturated fats (they go straight to stored weight) but get plenty of unsaturated. Cold water fish (ie, salmon) are a good supply of essential fatty acids. CLA, Flax, Borage Oil, Evening Primrose Oil - all good fats.

i can get healthy fat like peanut,olives,soya oil but 35% isnt too mush isnt suppose to be 50% <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>,30% carbs,20%fat or i am wrong
    Those ratios are generic, they won't work for everyone. I have also seen 40/30/30, and many others, shit Keto diets have almost a 0% carb ratio and they work. You have to remember fats have more the twice as many calories than carbs and protein so their % based on cals will always be higher than the relative number of grams. For me I go with 300g protein, 80g carbs, and 90g fat (healthy of course) that gives me 52%/14%/34%. Gives me a little over 2300 cals per day. That is what I have found works very well for me when I am cutting naturally, I do moderate cardio almost everyday, mostly on an empty stomach. I don't lose any muscle or strength (I have actually increased my strength sometimes) and I loss a little over a pound a week, of BF not water or muscle. I also throw in one day were I bring my carbs up to about 200, it makes me feel a little better and takes the edge off of dieting. Like I said this is what works for me, it might not do shit for you. The best way to find out what works for you is try everything, also don't constantly switch things up stick with something for a few weeks that is when you will notice the results, the short term isn't acurrate to judge what is working. Hope this helps.

Pain

BTW I weight 225lbs, and I am about 15% BF

Pain

BTW I weight 225lbs, and I am about 15% BF

Pain
    i am now 250 lbs 6.1' and 17% bf and i am still gaining muscles but dont u think cutting is more more difficult than bulking i gain pounds very fast but it is hard for me to cut

i am now 250 lbs 6.1' and 17% bf and i am still gaining muscles but dont u think cutting is more more difficult than bulking i gain pounds very fast but it is hard for me to cut
    Hell ya bro for me it most certainly is, some people have a hard time gaining muscle but they get cut like it was nothing. People's bodies are different, we have body types that like to carry around a lot of mucsle and some extra fat. I personally think I have a natural genetic limit on how low my BF can go, this can be argued I am sure. That is why I do cutting cycle and take T3 when I do them, I have to break that natural barrier, and I think that using drugs is safer than the amount of cardio and extreme dieting that I would have to do to get to my goal levels. Don't get me wrong I have done a lot naturaly, I was a little over 250 at one point and I don't even want to know what my BF was. I got down to 195 and was around 13% BF. This was all recently, then I did a while of natural bulking and then a bulking cycle to get me up to where I am now. Now the cutting cycle is back on, aiming for 9-10% this time around!!!!!!!

Pain

Hell ya bro for me it most certainly is, some people have a hard time gaining muscle but they get cut like it was nothing. People's bodies are different, we have body types that like to carry around a lot of mucsle and some extra fat. I personally think I have a natural genetic limit on how low my BF can go, this can be argued I am sure. That is why I do cutting cycle and take T3 when I do them, I have to break that natural barrier, and I think that using drugs is safer than the amount of cardio and extreme dieting that I would have to do to get to my goal levels. Don't get me wrong I have done a lot naturaly, I was a little over 250 at one point and I don't even want to know what my BF was. I got down to 195 and was around 13% BF. This was all recently, then I did a while of natural bulking and then a bulking cycle to get me up to where I am now. Now the cutting cycle is back on, aiming for 9-10% this time around!!!!!!!

Pain
    the point is i am bored being a big guy i want to be a ripped guy hehe it seems that girls like it more hehe and i hope u reach your goal 9-10% is very good

Thread Information