loc
    loc is offline New Member

acne and winny/eq

hi,
    im contemplating my first cycle,which will comprise of winny and eq.im 31 years old,171cm tall,77kg,and have been training for 7-8 years.
    I have a predisposition to acne and have used the drug accutane before.I was just curious to know if anybody had experience acne on winny or Eq before. thanks for your help

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    Eq tends to give people some nasty spots especially if your using ganabol at 50mgs/ml you have to inject alot of oil also eq is vet gear and vet gear gives the worst acne, winny also stimulates some nasty spots ask around mate winny is terrible for this, if you fancy doing a winny and eq cycle do it just get some accutnae and run at 20-40mgs daily and you'll be fine.....i'm currently doing winny and eq and accutane and suffer like hell with acne and i haven't had any probs so far....if you don't like the sound of doing accutnae again use TESTOVIS and ANAVAR 100mgs ed TESTOVIS and 60mgs ed anavar, both are good clean products and acne should be less of a risk on this cycle..also both are short acting compounds so if you do get acne it is quickly out of you system unlike eq.

loc
    loc is offline New Member

acne and winny/eq

Thanks for your advice magnus

Thread Information