40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member

Does ghrp-2 have to come in vials?

I've been wanting to run HGH but don't want to risk importing vials. I prefer to import powders as they get through customs much easier IMO. A place I know sells many things in bulk and I just learned they have ghrp-2. Can this be shipped in powder form like in a sealed plastic bag or does it have to come in vials like HGH? I'm inquiring about pricing and waiting to hear back but don't want to get any if it has to come in vials like HGH for it to be usable.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What country are you in?
    I ask because all of these GH-releasing peptide hormones are considered research chems, and hence can be order domestically without any legal issues (they aren't scheduled drugs). They are only technically illegal for human use, and even then I doubt LE would give a shit.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I'm in the usa. I have ordered peptides domestically before but am sure I can get a much better deal from a place overseas. They sell chemicals in bulk. I just want to make sure that ghrp-2 can be shipped and used if inside of a sealed plastic bag and does not have to be in vials for it to be used. If it does I don't want to have vials imported so would go domestic if I still decided to use it.

Thread Information