daem is offline Anabolic Member

freaky dreams last night on cycle...

Whats up guys, I am 4 weeks into my fina/test prop cycle at 75mg/50mg ED respectively, and as of late I have been having 'colorful' dreams to say the least...the one I had last night totally freaked me out when I woke up a few minutes ago because it involved me robbing a neighbor, beating up a guy I am friends with, and then stealing a car...before bed last nite I was reading 'The Antichrist' by Nietzsche, however I have no idea where these outlandish events came from. Never committed any crime before in my life (aside from speeding/AS) so I was wondering if anyone else goes through some weird ass dream sequences while on a cycle...this isn't the first ridiculous dream I have had while on this cycle, which is why I ask.
    Last edited by daem; 02-15-2003 at 10:13 AM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    bump, want to know the answer to this.

David B. is offline Member
    I'm only four days into a enanthate /deca /d-bol cycle, and I've already started having vivid dreams. I figger it's the d-bol, since I haven't even done my second injection yet.

--dnb

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    testerone is a hormone, and it changes other things within your body and brain chemically im sure. as long as you dont turn into someone from dickrenegade's signature then you're fine.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones1
    as long as you dont turn into someone from dickrenegade's signature then you're fine.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I had some killa dreams on Prop/Tren . Mostly about getting laid a lot and being a big war hero (did a couple tours in 'Nam during that stack ). Deffinitly testosterone related

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    LSD isnt part of your cycle regimen is it bro?..........

all joking aside, ive never experienced what youre going through now......hell i only get about 5hrs of sleep on a good night anyways.

peace bb79

dansteelman is offline Member
    My last cycle I had some crazy sex dreams. They havent started yet this cycle. But last time I had many a nights when i woke up and was humping the wifes leg!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by barbells79
    LSD isnt part of your cycle regimen is it bro?..........

all joking aside, ive never experienced what youre going through now......hell i only get about 5hrs of sleep on a good night anyways.

peace bb79
    I HAD a problem with sleeping until I started working 11-12 hours per day during the week on top of my routine... with that much shit - I crashed pretty easily at night

Xtrastrength is offline Junior Member
    I started a cycle on Tuesday, and I've been having a ton of kinky fuck dreams, as well as violent ones. I just had a dream that I witnessed Tupac's murder. WTF is up with that?!?!?!? lol

He he he well, considering I usually never dream this cycle has been quite entertaining for me...

Test/deca /dbol has been giving me rather fucked up dreams to say the least. Woah!

Red

GUNMAN is offline New Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    My last cycle I had some crazy sex dreams. They havent started yet this cycle. But last time I had many a nights when i woke up and was humping the wifes leg!

I have the same BUT for some reason they are post cycle while on nova

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

Re: freaky dreams last night on cycle...

Originally posted by daem
    Whats up guys, I am 4 weeks into my fina/test prop cycle at 75mg/50mg ED respectively, and as of late I have been having 'colorful' dreams to say the least...the one I had last night totally freaked me out when I woke up a few minutes ago because it involved me robbing a neighbor, beating up a guy I am friends with, and then stealing a car...before bed last nite I was reading 'The Antichrist' by Nietzsche, however I have no idea where these outlandish events came from. Never committed any crime before in my life (aside from speeding/AS) so I was wondering if anyone else goes through some weird ass dream sequences while on a cycle...this isn't the first ridiculous dream I have had while on this cycle, which is why I ask.
    i am on dbol /deca /test enan cycle and i am seeing fookin weird dream last week i dreamed 3 times that 3 big wolves chasing me in a dark forest it was realy scary i think it is from dbol coz when i stoped it those dreams went out

Thread Information