Clomid- it works-

Fertil Steril 2003 Jan;79(1):203-5 Related Articles, Links

Use of clomiphene citrate to reverse premature andropause secondary to steroid abuse .

Tan RS, Vasudevan D.

Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Texas Health Sciences Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: To report a case of symptomatic hypogonadism induced by the abuse of multiple steroid preparations that was subsequently reversed by clomiphene. DESIGN: Case report. SETTING: University-affiliated andrology practice within family practice clinic. PATIENT(S): A 30-year-old male. INTERVENTION(S): Clomiphene citrate, 100-mg challenge for 5 days, followed by treatment at same dose for 2 months. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Clinical symptoms, androgen decline in aging male questionnaire, total T, FSH, LH. RESULT(S): Reversal of symptoms, normalization of T levels with LH surge, restoration of pituitary-gonadal axis. CONCLUSION(S): Clomiphene citrate is used typically in helping to restore fertility in females. This represents the first case report of the successful use of clomiphene to restore T levels and the pituitary-gonadal axis in a male patient. The axis was previously shut off with multiple anabolic steroid abuse.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    doesn't look very complete, nonetheless great information...gotta admit, clomid is a life saver, and a mass saver...kudos

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Wow, great info. bro! Clomid is the shit

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice post macro. big BUMP

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I've seen this study before as well. It sucks that their test group is only one guy, but hopefully it'll inspire more studies eventually.

Solrock is offline Member
    Good stuff... they just need a much larger sample. That said... I am going to believe it anyway... God knows my testes love Clomid and it saves my ass. Hail Clomid!

BUMP

sd11 is offline Banned
    Solid post bro! ^

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    up it goes.............nice post macro.

peace bb79

Thread Information