fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

low sperm count and clomid

my sperm count is low will using proviron ,clomid and nolvadex for a month hurt?will it help anyone was in my same place before?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I have not been in your place but I can tell you that they used to use clomid in the adult movie industry in their male actors to enduce better cum shots.

My 2 cents, it should help.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Thumbs down

You already have a thread on this, and you've already received plenty of help. Haven't you gotten the answers you need yet?

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You already have a thread on this, and you've already received plenty of help. Haven't you gotten the answers you need yet?
    didnt get an answer for my question in that thread,check my other thread if you want to know if i did before posting here..

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    didnt get an answer for my question in that thread,check my other thread if you want to know if i did before posting here..
    Yeah, I followed the whole thing.
    You were told plenty of times that Clomid and hCG /HMG will help. The effects will be largely temporary, but if you were just still suppressed from the antibiotics and cycle or whatever, it could bring you back up to normal. It seems like all you do is freak out and ask repetitive questions, never bothering to process any of the answers.

zoltans4 is offline Junior Member
    Clomid by itself in 25-50mg daily for up to 3 months is a normal protocol to increase sperm count by fertility doctors. The lower the dose the longer it will take but will work with your body to normalize, the higher the dose the more you are 'artificially' increasing it and may end up temporary. As for the other chems, I cannot help you.

Thread Information