Aim2bSwole is offline New Member

Where are the rules!!!

I need to view the rules again.. My post was closed last night, so I need to view the rules so I know. Thanks.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank

Yeah I found it right b4 you showed me thanks. Okay quick question. I posted if anyone has heard of a certain company to see if it's any good or scam. It was closed because now since I read the rules I said the companies name. How is that differ. than taking a picture and showing in the section fakes, scams ect.?

If you can't see the lab name in photo then there's the difference for ya. If the lab name shows in the photos, and a staff member notices this you will be notified to blur it out.

with the one place i was introduced to. i have a complete list of companies sites not to buy from.

I just wished they're was a spot on here to ask about labs. I get the point on bringing attention to them. But I need to know if anyone has heard of them or if I got ripped. Thx for replying

Quote Originally Posted by Aim2bSwole View Post
    I just wished they're was a spot on here to ask about labs. I get the point on bringing attention to them. But I need to know if anyone has heard of them or if I got ripped. Thx for replying
    There are willing staff members that will check your sources. Read the signatures they are floating around the board.

You'll need to bring your post count up and spend more time here though.

Thread Information