calpersuasion21 is offline New Member

trenbole by tokkyo

i recently picked up some trenbol 75 by tokkyo labs which i plan to stack with deca and sust(by organon). Has anyone used the product ive heard bad things about other tokkyo products but heard the tren is very good. I had a bad experience with other vet products by denkall such as bad acne(not typical of my other cycles) and shitty gains in advice on this product.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    why didn't you just convert the tren yourself bro? you can get 2-3x's more ml for 20-30 bucks less, a win win situation. btw, stacking deca /fina is not a good idea because of gyno related issues. do a search and you will get some threads to validate that.

calpersuasion21 is offline New Member
    Im really not too concerned about gyno. Ive taken large amounts of test products before with deca and d-bol without any problem. I appreciate the advice but my concern is more focused on gains from the products and possible skin side effects. As for the conversion of pellets i just went with the trenbole because i got a pretty good deal on it and it didnt require much work.

Thread Information