Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    sa160002 is offline New Member

Tren A and Test C Cycle dosage question

I am debating what dosage to go with for my upcoming cycle. I have two bottles of Test C and 2 bottles of Tren A. I am 37, 195 lbs, 10-11 % bf and have been lifting regularly for the past 10+ years. I have done 2 others cycles in the past but this is going to be my most planned out/organized cycle b/c I have been doing a lot of research. My question is what is the best dosage for Tren and Test? My goals are to add lean weight. I don't want to get massive (if that would even be an option for my body type) and I want to keep my sides to a minimum. What would you recommend? I was thinking Test C at 300/week and 75 of Tren EOD? Too little? Too much? I'm just seeking honest feedback. again, I want to cut body fat and add some lean muscle, not get huge.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    How tall are you?

I did a similar cycle to cut, ran Test @ 250/wk and tren A @ 350/wk. You have your tren @ less than 300/wk (about 260). With your amount of tren, you can only run about 7 weeks at your dosage suggestion, I would say 8 minimum and bump it to 100 EOD, but you would need another vial. I honestly wouldnt bother running your dose for only 7 weeks.

just my $0.02

Sector is offline Associate Member
    What mg/ml is your tren bottle and test bottle?

What do you have planned to control progestin should it be an issue?

2 cycles before tren really isnt alot of experience. Im sure D7M or another vet will chime in and I would listen to what they advise as Tren is not something to be toyed with without understanding it properly. Ive heard its fun though

sorry, I am 6'2'' 195 Dosage on bottles is 10ml/100mg on all 4 if I recall correctly (I will have them in hand tomorrow or Wednesday.)
    Last edited by sa160002; 08-23-2010 at 10:10 AM. Reason: correction

Sector, you are exactly right, this is my first experience with Tren , that is why I want to do a low dosage and see how I tolerate it.

Any other thoughts? I had one person suggest doing it for 6 weeks because it is my first go with Tren . Better? Worse?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by sa160002 View Post
    Any other thoughts? I had one person suggest doing it for 6 weeks because it is my first go with Tren. Better? Worse?
    6 weeks at such a low dose will not be worth all the pinning, try and get 8.

Bonus: Download this free Ultimate Research Guide
To Anabolic Steroids that will show you to choose the best steroids for your goals, the best cycles and more. It is 396 pages of knowledge at your fingertips.

Thread Information