Thread: Fina Help!!!

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member

Fina Help!!!

Alright i made 2 4g kits of tren . I used the research lab kit. I followed the exact dirrictions and i did the heating in the oven at the end. One kit i did like 2 weeks ago the other i did like 3 days ago. Both are extremly dark and cloudy. There is absolutley no transparency at all. Also on bottle that i made 2 weeks ago there are little specs on the bottom when i turn it upside down. Maybe undisolver fina??? Also when i shake thebottles and little bit of tren oozes from the top of them. Is this alright to use or should i just buy some already made?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Wow - back to the drawing board. Sorry guy... that's all I can add. Sounds like you f'ed it up somewhere... a few different ways...

And baking it in the oven fucks it up - IMO. If you want to heat it... pasturize it with the water method. I read about one of the guys that used a pretty frickin' crude method at T-Mag using oil from the grocery store... he never heated his Tren and also never got an infection... pretty brave fella.

Baking is too extreme. But I would certainly use the water method one day after making it (allows time for spores to hatch so you can kill them). It also keeps the converted Tren a nice light color...

Grant is offline Member
    BA kills everything, heating is bad IMO

Nibbe is offline Junior Member
    i think it's the heating that caused the strange color on the fina, if i were you i'd get another couple of whatmans and filter it again

G-S Guest
    If you use heating when you are dissolving your pellets, to speed up the process, you'll get more of an amber color..and it can get darker with the more/longer you use heat.

As far as being cloudy, that's just a cosmetic thing, and it don't mean shit.

As far as the little particles, just run it through another whatman.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Its sound to me like you bake like my wife. It must be burnt

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Mine turned darker when I heated it also. I would probably just use the stuff if I were you, maybe just shoot a little bit the first time, and if no absesses or sickness or anything, I would use it. That's just me though...

Over at gotfina they all said it would be fine to use. Thanks for the help.

KAROKEKID2 is offline New Member
    HEY BRO,

KAROKEKID2 is offline New Member

Post FINA HELP

HEY BRO, IF YOU CHECK OUT THE EDUCATIONAL THREADS IT WILL GIVE YOU THUMBS UP ON MAKING FINA WITHOUT A KIT BY DEBOACH LATER KK2

Excusise me KK2 i dint understand a damn word you said. Also are you trying to suggest something by the caps.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    have you been to gotfina yet??

Hey Bro,
    I agree whole heartedly with G-S. I've made in excess of 60 4gr Kits of fina and, from my experience if you heat the pellets while in BA to quicken the disolving process you will always get a product that looks like automatic transmission fluid. The sedement at the bottom of your vial probably formed after the filtrartion process, didn't it? Don't worry, this will always happen if the BA is heated with the pellets. I would suggest that if you are affraid of particle poisoning from the sedement then, order several 50ml sterile vials from a kit supplier. Then get to more syringe filters. (one rated.45 microns one rated .2) Then refilter what you have already cooked up and transfer to a new STERILE vial. This time use a small needle than the 18g monster provided in your kit. The 18g needles bore too big a hole in the stopper and this is what's causing your leaky vial. As for the color of the fina that you have you need not worry. After filtering you should be totally straight. Give yourself an injection and monitor the site. As others have said, BA kills everything, in the proper amount. No need for heat. Good luck hope this helps.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by calidude
    have you been to gotfina yet??
    I have.

I have another questiona ctually on the matter of FINA i can get a 30ml vail that says 75mg. Does that mean that it is 75mg per 1CC???

G-S Guest
    Yes

Thread Information