johnbrown is offline New Member

Questions about doc report.

I wrote a post the other day about my right side hurting. I went to the doc today and had blood work done. The doc told me that everything was perfect except for my transaminases. My ast is at 150 and my alt is at 85. He said the doesn't think it is gear related being that I took it only five days ago. Does anyone know just how much too high these numbers are? How long should I wait to get tested again? Will milk thistle help to get these numbers down. I just can't figure out why my side still hurts so bad if my kidneys are perfect. He gave me pain pills but I figured that would be even worse on my liver.

Decoder is offline Banned
    HAAH pain killers and AS ask curt henning and the Britishbull dog about those!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    I JUST GOT MY DOC RESULTS AND MY AST AND ALT WERE 78 AND 79 AND HE TOLD ME those were bad numbers so ur a waling dead man!

Decoder is offline Banned
    damn big g

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    hey John... i've had pain on my side and asked my doc about it , thinking it was the liver... but my doc said that you dont feel the liver. Now the kidneys you would feel on your lower back....a bit higher than waist level.... one night the side pain woke me up from my sleep even.... did all sorts of ultrasounds....liver / kidneys / gall bladder stones / lung xray...NADA.. everything came clean... doc said it must have been some sort of trapped GAS!!!!! HAVE YOU BEEN EATING BEANS? LOL

johnbrown is offline New Member
    no beans or such. after seeing big-g's post, these high numbers worry me more. the doc didn't even act like it was too big of a deal. doc probably doesn't know if these #'s are bad or not.

Thread Information