Sincity_666 is offline New Member

seeking cycle approval

Ok, I've read, asked questions and now want to post my cycle to see if I am finally on the right track. This is my first cycle.

Stats:
    BF: 13%
    Weight: 170

Week 1-10
    500mgs/week Test E (250mgs Monday and Thursday each week)

Week 1-5
    20mgs/ED Dianabol

Week 1-7
    25mgs/ED Provironum (have 100 25mg tabs might as well use them right?)

Week 12-16 (4 weeks PCT)
    ED day as follows:
    Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 (mgs a day)
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 (mgs a day)

Am I ready? PLease no flaming only solid advice and/or suggestions, thanks!

Some questions specifically:

Should I go 12 weeks at 400mgs Test a week instead of 500mgs for 10weeks?
    I have enough dianabol for 6 weeks, would it be safe to run it that long?

I have the provironum should I run this along side the dibol to help with increased estrogen levels? I have enough to run 25mgs for seven weeks, I was informed on this site with the amount of test and dianbol I am running it is not totally necessary to run AI with cycle unless signs of gyno, true?

Any insight would be appreciated, these are the only substances I can get please help using these compounds in the best cycle I can get out of them thanks?

Have
    5,000mgs Test E
    100x 10mg tabs of Dianabol
    100x 25mg tabs of Provironum
    600mgs Nolva (can get more quick if gyno starts)
    1,500mgs of clomid

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    im glad to see you have listened and researched more. but i still dont think you are ready for a cycle. your diet is a big issue. you may put on some size but then loose it when ur finished....anyway

Should I go 12 weeks at 400mgs Test a week instead of 500mgs for 10weeks?
    i dont think it will make to much difference. your choice

I have enough dianabol for 6 weeks, would it be safe to run it that long
    i think 4 weeks is max for dbol (harsh on live) thats just me tho

pct you should run at
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (mgs a day)
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 (mgs a day)

smalltime7 is offline Member
    whoa you really shouldnt do DBOL first round do the test save the dbol for another time and you didnt post your HT you could be 170 at 7' tall which would seriously mean you shouldnt be doing this yet.

sorry height is 5'10"

Really save dbol ? It is listed in most starter packs, what about low dose for four weeks? Like 15-20mgs? Really want some good gians out of this, but if it is a bad idea, I will stay away.

Side Story: About 7 years ago a friend gave me some dbol tabs and told me to take them. I took 5 a day so 25-50mgs for a few weeks. I gained some size and some water weight than I was quickly back to normal. No sides from what I could tell. Didn't know a thing and listened to someone I thought knew his shit lol, never again. At least I know that I should be ok with Dbol, so still scrap it based on new info?

Also I will try 40/40/20/20 for Nolvadex , but I've read a few times there is really no need for over 20mgs and say higher can be harsh on liver with no real benefit...? Not true? What about 20/20/20/20/20/20..?

I have been on a decent diet for about 5 months, I plan on using a couple listed diets I've found and stick to those. What other preparations is recommended for dieting?

No one addressed the use of provironum that I have for 7 weeks, good to run it then yes? 25mgs a day is all I have.

Thanks everyone, I really want to get started, but after taking advice on this forum I am willing to wait until I have everything in check for a great, safe cycle.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sincity_666 View Post
    sorry height is 5'10"

Really save dbol ? It is listed in most starter packs, what about low dose for four weeks? Like 15-20mgs? Really want some good gians out of this, but if it is a bad idea, I will stay away.
    20mg is on the low side of the dose but it will be good for a kicker, its an optional extra for a 1st cycle

Side Story: About 7 years ago a friend gave me some dbol tabs and told me to take them. I took 5 a day so 25-50mgs for a few weeks. I gained some size and some water weight than I was quickly back to normal. No sides from what I could tell. Didn't know a thing and listened to someone I thought knew his shit lol, never again. At least I know that I should be ok with Dbol, so still scrap it based on new info?
    you can judge your sides while on anyway, but as i said at 20mg shouldnt have many sides, if you do and cant put up with them just stop

Also I will try 40/40/20/20 for Nolvadex , but I've read a few times there is really no need for over 20mgs and say higher can be harsh on liver with no real benefit...? Not true? What about 20/20/20/20/20/20..?
    i prefer 40/40/20/20 for Nolvadex for pct

I have been on a decent diet for about 5 months, I plan on using a couple listed diets I've found and stick to those. What other preparations is recommended for dieting?

No one addressed the use of provironum that I have for 7 weeks, good to run it then yes? 25mgs a day is all I have.
    i dont have any experience with this

Thanks everyone, I really want to get started, but after taking advice on this forum I am willing to wait until I have everything in check for a great, safe cycle.
    see bold

thanks Big Ron I will run the 40/40/20/20 to be safe, and yeah I am going with the Dbol just 20mgs for four weeks, everything else look good then, cool?

indie10669 is offline New Member
    To be honest man, you seem way too small to be ready for a cycle yet. How long have you been lifting for? It doesn't seem like you know what you are doing. I don't mean this as an insult by any means, just a sincere suggestion. You'll probably lose everything you gain and be stuck with being discouraged because of it, only setting you back more...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your on the right tracks but set yourself alittle more time in trying to gain some more weight naturally by adjusting your diet, head over to the diet section and read the stickies regarding bulking diets, best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by indie10669;5329***
    To be honest man, you seem way too small to be ready for a cycle yet. How long have you been lifting for? It doesn't seem like you know what you are doing. I don't mean this as an insult by any means, just a sincere suggestion. You'll probably lose everything you gain and be stuck with being discouraged because of it, only setting you back more...
    Well I've worked out my entire life, but diet was never in check, when I got out of the marines I joined a gym and have been on and off since always lifting and home though. It has always been hard to put weight on. I'm hoping this will kick start some gains for me. My diet is finally in check I'm in good shape, I feel I'm ready for this. I still have another few months before I plan on starting to fine tune my diet and gain a little more mass.

Thread Information