Thread: Wasting!

T.G.P. is offline New Member

Unhappy Wasting!

When you inject there is till some left in the syringe head and in the needle...is there any way not to waste this stuff?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    not really
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Bro the amount thats left in the needle is so minute its not gonna matter.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    Bro the amount thats left in the needle is so minute its not gonna matter.
    Shooting ED injections, and that little waste DOES matter. Especially if you only bought what you planned on using, you can end up short at the end of the cycle.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Ummm, I doubt it. The way I look at it, lots of people run similar cycles and get great results - and I've never heard of any of em 'scraping the syringe' like you would a bong....

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ok this is off the topic but why do they not make a syringe that contains like a nipple in the middle of the black rubber stop inside the syringe that would go inside the small port at the end of the syringe ??? you would get maybe a bit more gear out of every shot??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by abstrack
    ok this is off the topic but why do they not make a syringe that contains like a nipple in the middle of the black rubber stop inside the syringe that would go inside the small port at the end of the syringe ??? you would get maybe a bit more gear out of every shot??
    I always use syringes with nipples and I never get that much wasted gear. There was a good post about this wasted gear issue a few weeks ago, a lot of issues were discused in it. If people are interested they should search for it.

Pain

Nibbe is offline Junior Member
    These syringes actually exist??

TripleA is offline Junior Member
    Well if can always leave a bit of air in the syringe and press on the plunger until there is no more oil.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by TripleA
    Well if can always leave a bit of air in the syringe and press on the plunger until there is no more oil.
    i wouldn't risk it - you could end up shooting a load of air into, say, your quad and it finding its way into the vein you pierced on the way in. not likely but possible?

fair enough for qualified and experienced medical practioners to do it - but it scares the hell out of me. there's no way i'm gonna take the risk.

Re: no waste

Originally posted by dickrenegade

exactly what i do and what hospital workers do all the time.

if you get some air in your quad or even your vein it'll rapid be dissolved into the surrounding tissue. unless your injecting 3cc of air or more you have NOTHING to worry about. look it up fed (no flame intended), and we already had this discussion a while back (do a search-all of you).

dick
    Dick is that 3cc of air rule if you get it all in muscle or if you get 3cc of air into a vien will you be screwed then??

Pain

Re: Re: no waste

Originally posted by painintheazz

Dick is that 3cc of air rule if you get it all in muscle or if you get 3cc of air into a vien will you be screwed then??

Pain
    i really don't think 3cc of air injected into the muscle is advisable - i could be wrong but i think it was a touch of sarcasm.

any amount of air in a vein could travel to the brain and cause an embolism.

Well you are not injecting into a vein anyways, rememeber we are suppose to pull back on the plunger to make sure there is no blood.

Well you are not injecting into a vein anyways, rememeber we are suppose to pull back on the plunger to make sure there is no blood.
    But if you don't have a steady hand when you are injecting the needle can move and you can get into a vein.

Pain

Well if you move too much and inject oil in your vein, aren't you fucked anyways?

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

Re: no waste

exactly what i do and what hospital workers do all the time.

if you get some air in your quad or even your vein it'll rapid be dissolved into the surrounding tissue. unless your injecting 3cc of air or more you have NOTHING to worry about. look it up fed (no flame intended), and we already had this discussion a while back (do a search-all of you).

dick
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=43633

Well if you move too much and inject oil in your vein, aren't you fucked anyways?
    I have heard a few bro's say they have injected into a vien, by accident, and all they go was a little light headed, the sweats, but after like 5 mins they were fine. I am sure they only got maybe around a cc in the vien but there is a little bit freedom, otherwise I am sure tons of AAS users would be droping dead all over the place.

Pain

Re: no sarcasm...

the medical literature says you need at least 3ccs directly into a vein before you have to start worrying about getting an "air embolus", where the air goes to you brain and can cause a stroke. if you've ever looked at an IV line you see small air bubbles in them all the time. trust me.

dick
    Thanks bro, you may be a pain in the azz (yes pun intended) but you do know your medical shit pretty damn good.

Pain

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    this is just what I do...a little unsanitary, but Im a tightwad.

after I inject, I just get some air in the syringe and stick the needle back into the vial. then just push the plunger back and forth until all the juice is has been shot out of the syringe and back to its little home. If you wanted to get a little more sanitary, when you pull the pin out of your hide, suck the juice down into the syringe and slap a new needle on that bad boy. reinsert syringe back into vial and proceed to returning the product back to it's home.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by flywytegye
    this is just what I do...a little unsanitary, but Im a tightwad.

after I inject, I just get some air in the syringe and stick the needle back into the vial. then just push the plunger back and forth until all the juice is has been shot out of the syringe and back to its little home. If you wanted to get a little more sanitary, when you pull the pin out of your hide, suck the juice down into the syringe and slap a new needle on that bad boy. reinsert syringe back into vial and proceed to returning the product back to it's home.
    How much juice does this actually save? Like maybe a small drop?

troponin is offline New Member
    When doing a Transesophageal Echocardiogram, you inject 3cc's of air directly into a vein. This enters the heart as bubbles, so you can see the "true" endocardial outline. You don't have to worry about air for IM shots whatsoever. In fact it's a good way to both excrete all oil from the syringe, as well as create a mild air "stopper" so there is less oil leakage. Believe me guys, we know as much about IM injections as medical personel.

so why the hell do all the web sites and injection advisory documents tell you to faff-on flicking the syringe to remove all the air bubbles?

Originally posted by FedSki
    so why the hell do all the web sites and injection advisory documents tell you to faff-on flicking the syringe to remove all the air bubbles?
    Because it is better to be safe than sorry, plus there are some stupid people out there. Who knows how much they would try to inject with air. Keep trying to get all the air out of the syring but if there are still a few airbubbles don't freakout over it.

Pain

That's just it. I've always been aware that a few air bubbles injected into muscle tissue is nothing to worry about. But now people are saying use air to push the last lot of gear into your muscle and seal it in. This just scares the hell out of me. I'll stick to making sure most if not all the air bubbles are out, and screw the last drop of gear.

Thread Information