H BOMB is offline Senior Member

300mg or 400mg ??????

hey fellas i don't think my primo will be here in time to start my cycle so since i always use deca i was thinkin about tryin eq since they are sim and i heard it is better for cutting. my ?? is would it be better at 300 or 400 a week. note it would be my first time with eq and i respond well to low dosages so i would like to stay low if possible. also i am sensitive to gyno. i will have proviron to take along with it. i will stack it with var in the begging and winny at the end. any info would be great thanks.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    400mg is the usual amount for a first time dose....id reconsider your cycle though... i think youd be better off running var, eq and test..var goes good with eq and if you used var at the beggining you would not take advantage of that...and var is going to give you better rsults than winny anyways...hope this helps bro...Madmax...

the only stuff i have is 15 primo and the var so i can still fix stuff. your sayin put the var later on in the cycle?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I'd run this...

wk 1-12 EQ @ 400mg/wk
    wk 6-14 var @ 50mg/ED

If you can run the var longer I'd do it.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    if u could run somthin else with eq, what would it be?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    if u could run somthin else with eq, what would it be?
    depends on alot of factors bro....if i had done alot of previous cycles i would run sust eod with eq for 12 weeks....if i hadn't had alot of cycles under my belt i would run test cyp with the eq....var and eq go good...i would also throw fina in there with eq...my next cycle has fina,eq,sust,var in it...thats my ideal cycle....hope that helps you..Madmax...

thanks guys i guess i could get more var and cancel the winny and i like the 400 idea 200 on mon and 200 on fri. do you think as far as gyno there is a big diff btw 300 and 400. i would take prov or something with it to prevent. also should i throw the 15 primo in there or just save em for when i have more. thanks for the help

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    thanks guys i guess i could get more var and cancel the winny and i like the 400 idea 200 on mon and 200 on fri. do you think as far as gyno there is a big diff btw 300 and 400. i would take prov or something with it to prevent. also should i throw the 15 primo in there or just save em for when i have more. thanks for the help
    Dude , do yourself a huge favor and wait until you get "ALL" your gear in your hand before you even start your cycle. That means including....anti-e's , vitamins , protein powders , amino's , creatine etc. And have your diet printed out on paper exactly what your going to eat. People think if they do steroids they are guaranteed to grow...Wrong !! Diet , sleeping and having a good training program are more important than the juice itself !! I'm sittin here all ready to start my cycle now , with all the little extra's like I just said, but I'm not starting until April. I'm fine tuning it now and when April comes.....I have absolutely "everything" ready to go. If you can't be patient enough to do these things , IMO your not ready to juice and your sure not going to grow!! I use to think....if I just had juice I would grow like a mofo..... I was soooo wrong !! There is so much more to it than that. If it was that easy we would all be huge. Good Luck my friend

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Save the primo for when you have more. As for getting gyno from EQ its so rare you never come across it. Some nolva should take care of it though if it does occur which I highly doubt it will.

hey ozzy who ever said i was gonna start bf i get all my stuff? i preparing and getting EVERYTHING ready bf i start. my diet has been printed out and ready to go for two months now. i picked up nolva,clomid, and prov bf i got any of my gear. plus i have 3 broken ribs so i ain't startin anything yet just plannin ahead. i know your just lookin out and i app that alot, shows there are some good bro's on here. no worries brother i'm not doin anything till i have everything. besides madmax would write a poem about me and i don't want that happening.

nj thanks. i asked about the gyno cause i am sensitive to it. i'll have my anti's on hand in case. i have 4 weeks worth of var do you think i should get 4 weeks of winny or 4 weeks more of var. i have been reading alot latetly that var will produce better results. i was thinkin var/eq/winny but you have me leanin towards just var/eq. thanks

bump

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    ozzy is 100% dead on. it makes soooooo much easier to get your shit rite. thanks ozzy

bump

Thread Information