Thread: everyday?

ny143 is offline New Member

everyday?

so i'm on my first cycle of winnie. I'm only doing 100mg/week for the first 3 weeks (i'm female, please continue to read) The girls forum is shot, i can't even post in there....

Anyway, w/ the half life of winny i was told to do it everyday, however that would mean injecting less than 20 mg a day and w/ my needle supply and the fact that it's not the most pleasant thing in the world (my skin gets hard for like 2 days) i was just wondering if i did it every other day would it make that big of a difference. I'm not concerned w/ having the perfect cycle, because it's my first one, and i'm sure i will make adjustments as i see/feel progress... but i don't want to fuck my body up and overload w/ the dose and then let it die out too soon

another problem is i have the 50 mg little ampules, so it would be difficult to store the left over if i did mini doses

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You know you can drink it right? So you can load the whole amp into a syringe and drink the dose you need everyday and store the rest in the needle. I dont know what dose you need but for ex. take .25 cc a day so that syringe will last you 4 days.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ny143 is offline New Member
    i was thinking that, or even injecting half/ drinkin half, but since i'm doin such low doses i don't want to risk losing any of it.... but i guess that sounds the best, putting the ampule in and drinkin half of it one day then injecting the other half on the second day.... thanks though

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Just a note, ya probably wanna inject the first day, drink the next day to avoid bacteria.

Thread Information