jhop1 is offline Junior Member

Critique my next cycle plz

Hey bros im planning my next cycle pretty soon this will be my second one.
    im planning on doing
    1-4 Dbol @ 25mg/day
    1-10 SuperTest250 @ 500mg/week

just looking to add a good amount of size and strength, but i might toss in some deca and cycle would look like this

1-4 Dbol @ 25mg/day
    1-10 SuperTest250 @ 500mg/week
    1-10 Deca 300 @ 600mg/week

clomid 3 weeks after

let me know what you guys think.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    run the test at higher dosages than the deca to keep from getting "deca dick" also, if youre a first time deca user, you dont nneed that much.

try

1-10 425 mg deca (.75 cc twice a week)
    1-10 500 sust
    1-4 30 mg dbol /day

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Do what MC1 said...looks good

OK ill run the deca lower, but the reason im only doing 25mg/day of dbol is its my first time and im only getting the QV 25mg dbol pills and have any of you had any experience with that supertest?

btw do you think the dbol will really kick my strength up at the beginning of the cyle because right now im doing 75mg/ed of fina solo just seeing how a fina only cycle would go and so far my bench is up 40 pounds and i all my exercises have went up in weight and especially reps, im getting veins more in my arms and shoulders and getting pretty hard and thicker, im just wondering if dbol will be comparable to fina, btw im 4 weeks into my 8 week fina cycle the next cycle is just being planned early so it gives me time to change stuff if needed.

Thank you

-Jhop1
    Last edited by jhop1; 02-15-2003 at 03:31 PM.

Anyone what do ya think about this supertest?

Since i got 4 weeks left on my fina cycle what do you think about just bridging right into the dbol and hit right to the test/dbol cycle? or should i give my body a rest then hit the next cycle?

Thanks

-jhop1
    Last edited by jhop1; 02-15-2003 at 05:40 PM.

hrmm anyone common bros/

-jhop1

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by jhop1

Since i got 4 weeks left on my fina cycle what do you think about just bridging right into the dbol and hit right to the test/dbol cycle? or should i give my body a rest then hit the next cycle?

Thanks

-jhop1
    I would highly discourage this since you are hopping from one heavy androgen to the next. If you wanted to closer stagger your cycles you should alternate between heavy androgens and heavy anabolics. As in, Deca /Dbol or Deca/Eq... then Tren /Prop... with some time off inbetween with proper anicillaries... unless you get some veteran help in preparing a year long stagger. Jumping right from trenbolone to a test cycle could have serious endogenous complications and health risks. In fact, deffinitly do not do this unless you are under medical supervision.

Also, Sust250 IMO is not for low testosterone use (under 750mg per week). Use a single ester weight to keep blood levels more stable.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by jhop1

Thanks

-jhop1

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...highlight=prop

this link may help answer your supertest question

Thread Information