Lam
    Lam is offline New Member

Question steroid virgin!!!

this is my first time on posting a message but having read some previous pages i know there is help out there! i have been training for over a year and made some progress but now im thinking of juicing. im chunky/fat but am really training hard and now want to go the extra mile. my question is ..... will winstrol help me cut whilst still adding size?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    fina would be your best bet IMO.

Lam
    still looking into things generally but thanks!ive been told that if i gave either fina or winstrol a chance the gains i made would be both kept and quality, does this mean that size can be added?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dude you have only trained for a year, i think itīs to early to start thinking about steroids .
    No steroid will burn fat for you, you hafto have a good diet and cardio along with it.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by palme
    Dude you have only trained for a year, i think itīs to early to start thinking about steroids .
    No steroid will burn fat for you, you hafto have a good diet and cardio along with it.
    As always, I AGREE. One year isn't that long, and AS will not burn fat. Cardio and Diet are the only keys to that.

Pain

Lam
    my diet is pretty clean now and i currently do around four hours of cardio a week, obviously you advice is greatly needed and appreciated but do you really think i should stay clear?

With only one year of training you have much more room to go naturally. Trust me, I started using the juice when I was 17 and then after reading and studying I stoped at 19 and decided to train naturally and learn my natural body until I was 22. I made great gains from training naturally, college just got in the way of me doing anything really good with my diet. But after I graduated I got my diet down. And then felt I was ready to start exploring a new side of my body. Learn your natural body first, see what it responds to and doesn't. Then your usage of AS will be soooo much more beneficial.

Pain

Lam
    thanks for all your advice and opinion, all will be taken on board. cheers.

BTW, you don't need to resort to drugs esp. if you are trying to cut. Cutting is diet and cardio. Take some ECA. You should be able to get good gains on this. Only reason you will need to take AS is if you have used steriods before and are pretty big muscular and are afriad of losing muscle when dieting.

Pain

Thread Information