Thread: second cycle...

blastin-enth is offline New Member

Question second cycle...

whats up guys im planning my second cycle and i wanted your oppinions ... my fyrst cycle was a mild one as i was assesing my tolerance and my bodys reaction to AS. I was taking sustanon 250 a week and deca 200 a week for 12 weeks and it worked out well .. kept most of my gains and nearly no sides... my next cycle will be a mild one aswell nearly the the same except running it for ten weeks and will be using testoviron depot instead of sustanon keeping the same dosage 250 test 200 deca and im thinkin of adding primo ..... your thoughts ... cycle wil ofcourse be followed by clomid and other anciliary drugs.... thanks for your time

peace

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    imo i think the dosages even for a firt timer is too low !and this will be your second now id bump it up !

qualitynotquantity is offline New Member
    what are you thinking more like 500 test 400 deca .... yeah ive been thinking about that aswell .. i think i´ll go with those doses!!

thanks

sd11 is offline Banned
    I'm with Big N bump up the doses!

Tom Hung is offline New Member
    Yeah man, I'd bump it up man. Unless your a 100 pound weak little man.....

watch your mouth (you can take a break from eating shit) you dont know who your talking to ..

Tom Hung official spokes person for myo-shit "the muscle builder"(r)

Tom Hung is offline New Member
    Hey do you think you can intiminate me with that attitude!?! I grew up in hell, my grandma has more attitude than you!!!

Thanks, Hung

yeah good thing your granny lent you her wig for your avater pic...very scary!!!!!!!

you probably grew up in idaho and went to a private school .... im looking out my window checkin for personalized idaho plates on a minivan "granny". Those idaho drive by´s realy are brutal...

see ya in church hung

peace blastin enth

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca @ 200mg per week will pretty much just replace what it has shut down. Instead of stacking all kinds of gear - how's about running individual compounds at effective doses?

And blastin-enth, take a couple chill pills. Tom Hung made a valid point that those dosages are not for the average bodybuilder, or really any athlete with good size on him. BTW - you are using Sust250 wrong - use a single ester for your low doses... like Enathate at 450mg per week... Cypionate at 400mg/wk or Propinate at 350mg per week...

Where is your profile - how can someone determine proper doses from you without knowing your stats anyway? When you go to the doctor you get a physical - when you come to AR for cycle recommendations, you fill out your profile. As well as give some goals for the cycle.

thanks for the comments guys... for the record Tom Hung is a close personal friend of mine and we were just messing around, no harm no foul

thanks for the information Warrior very informative, and the profile .... im getting to that....!!

am bumping the deca to 400 and the test to 500 run that for ten weeks without tapering maybe jumpstart the cycle with some d-bol´s for 4 weeks ...?...

thanks guys

b-e

hey Hung relax you´l live longer ... hehehehe

Thread Information