Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member

Critique Cycle Plan

I havnt bought any of the following so I still have time to change anything I want about it. Heres what im considering for an ultimate mass packer of epic quality proportions 5000. Sorry had to give it a supplement style name:

HGH 6 iu/ed : weeks 1-12 (full cycle)
    Insulin 8 iu/ed : weeks 1-12 (full cycle)
    IGF-1 80 mcg/ed : weeks 3-6 (bulking phase)
    Testesterone Propionate 150 mg/eod : weeks 1-8 (bulking phase)
    Dianabol 30 mg/ed : weeks 1-8 (bulking phase)

Ill be running liquidex through the entire 12 weeks. Ill hit clomid at 300 mg, then 200 mg, then 100 mg for 8 days then 50 mg for 10 more days at the 9th week when the bulking phase is done. At week 9 ill also begin using an NYCA stack daily, and yohimburn and switch to a low carb cutting diet. Because ill be cutting carbs, my Insulin dosage will be cut by 50% for the final 4 weeks which are my 'cuttin phase'.

Any suggestions, comments, or questions are appreciated.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I haven't used HGH, IGF-1, or slin, so I'll basically stay away from those except to say that I thought HGH was generally taken 4 or 5 days a week, not 7. Anyway, you're probably a lot more advanced than I am, so I don't understand the relatively low dose of test in comparison to everything else.

Also, your Dbol dose looks a little low. When running dbol for a long time, lots of peole I know have had great success taking 50mg ed on workout days and 10mg ed in the morning on non-workout days. I don't use dbol, so I can't give a personal account of how well that works, but they all seemed to really like it.

Next, why run liq for 12wks when you're only running test for 8??
    Why eod with the prop insteqad of ed??

I would also reccommend against going right into cutting following the cycle. I realize you'll still be on slin and HGH, but I've found that restoring test levels and then cutting works a lot better for me than cutting immediately following a cycle.

I'm assuming you're taking some good liver protection too??? IMHO, 300mg ed of r-ALA and tons of water is about the best liver protection available. Too much ALA may actually damage your liver.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope you are pretty advanced if you are running GH and IGF1 and slin. But from what I have heard you need to run GH for atleast 1/2 a year or you won't notice any results. I have heard this said many many times.

Pain

Decoder is offline Banned
    HGH 6 iu/ed : weeks 1-12 (full cycle)
    Insulin 8 iu/ed : weeks 1-12 (full cycle)

have you done HGH before 6IU is up there, and why aren't you running HGH for months not weeks?

Dianabol 30 mg/ed : weeks 1-8 (bulking phase)

don't do dbol more than 4 weeks, or expect liver damage.

From that cycle you will get no results from the HGH, and your fucking up your liver with dbol, i would definetly re-write that cycle.
    Last edited by Decoder; 02-16-2003 at 08:31 PM.

thx for the input.

that stuff about HGH needing to be run for that long, I personally dont beleive it. Supplying your body with any exogenous source of anything will take effect immediatly, its logical sense. I can stop running the liquidex when I stop my test prop and what not. It doesnt really matter, i geuss ill just do that although I wont actually be saving any money by running it for a shorter time. I have extremely good response to things such as test prop and dbols which is why the doses are on what some would consider the "lower side". I am considering running the test prop ed instead of eod... Im not sure yet. But my dbol dose will remain the same. For the liver ill be using ALA, milk thistle and alot of water and cranberry juice. Also this entire cycle will be done under the monitoring of my doctor simply because I dont feel safe doing so otherwise.

About the dbol poisoning and what not, it seems everysingle person has theire own opinion on how long you can safely run dbol... hence my monitoring by a doctor will determine whne I should stop it before getting into serious trouble.

Oh and... I cant afford to run HGH for anymore than 3 months, its not cheap stuff, neither is the IGF-1...

More comments and suggestions would be appreciated, thanx bro's.
    Last edited by Foxy Sphinx; 02-16-2003 at 08:33 PM.

skii96 is offline Member
    You are gonna want to get more GH, 12 wks worth isnt enough, try more liek 6 months worth minimum. Dont do the slin ed, do it 3-4x per week MAX, at no more then 30-45 ius daily. As for the igf-1 you are also gonna want to run that for more then 3 or 4 wks. Get more....too bad its so damn expensive or everyone would be doing it.

As for the doses with test and dbol they seem a bit low if you are more experienced, which i hope you are using all the other drugs that you are using.

Best bet would be to keep it a little more simple, you want to pack on mass best mass combo out there.....test/dbol/slin and lots of it!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Foxy Sphinx
    [B]thx for the input.

that stuff about HGH needing to be run for that long, I personally dont beleive it.

are you speaking from HGH experince?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Decoder
    [B]
    Originally posted by Foxy Sphinx
    thx for the input.

that stuff about HGH needing to be run for that long, I personally dont beleive it.

are you speaking from HGH experince?
    Yes, I would like to know too, I have heard from MANY experianced GH users that you will only start to notice anything after 6 months.

Pain

unfortunately no. ITs just my opinion, I would run HGH longer trust me, but I dont have the cahs to fork over to run it any longer, but I still want to use it, and 3 months long is as long as I can afford to run it for. However possibly halfway throuhg cycle I may have enuff money to get myself some more in which case I most definetly will do.

I was informed by a very knowledgable friend whose used IGF-1 extensively and he informed me not to run it more than 4 weeks at a time, and I am taking his advice, plus once again I dont have the cash to continue running it longer.

skii96 is offline Member
    I think you;d be better off buying more test and dbol and using that instead of the GH and IGF-1.

dude your HGH 12 weeks is compared to, doing Test Eth for 3 weeks then stopping, seriously kick the HGH out, unless you can buy at least 4 kits. Save up and do the HGH next cycle.

I dunno. If I can pull together enuff cash before the cycle (in about 4 months)... beleive me id love to... who knows what'll happen in the end. Appreicate all the input tho bros, you guys rock.

Thread Information