LexIs2jZ is offline New Member

Omnadren/Deca/Winny

im gonna be starting my first cycle in about a week i have a few question before i start so if anyone can help me, this is what im taking for my first cycle.

week 1-10 Omnadren at 500mg /mon & thurs
    week 1-10 Deca at 400mg /mon & thurs
    week 13-15 take clomid

i wanted to know if its ok to mix the omnadren and deca in the same syringe. and is it worth it to take winstrol depot from weeks 8-13 to tone up but also i want to keep most of my gains and if its worth it how much should i take during those weeks and how often should i take it. and with the clomid how much should i be taking and how often, i did some research but im seeing all different dosages, so what would be best for this cycle. and do you think i should get some nolvadex and how much

Decoder is offline Banned
    yes taking winstrol 8-13 is good.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    The winny will be good, help to harden you up. Take it 50mg ED. That will give the best results IMO. Clomid the most common is 300mg day 1/ 100mg day 2 - 11/ 50mg day 12-21. And yes you will want some nolva on hand, always have it on hand. If you dont use it just save it for the next cycle. I buy a bunch of it and save it.

Pain

LexIs2jZ is offline New Member
    the weeks i start the winny do i go light weight and high reps or do i stay with low reps at heavy weight, and can i take the winny at 200mg twice a week or is it better to take it 50mg every day
    Last edited by LexIs2jZ; 02-17-2003 at 10:46 AM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, winny is best to help maintain muscle while dieting, alot of people use it at the end to help with the transition phase you go through when the test is leaving your body... i would still train very intensly while administering winny....when you start your clomid, thats when you need to start slowing it down because your body is not going to be able to recover as good......Madmax..

Thread Information