Thread: Prone to gyno?

Slypknot is offline Member

Prone to gyno?

Just curious as there seem to be a lot of postings about guys thinking they have gyno...hell enough for even me to be looking down thinking 'Oh God, that nipple does look bigger doesnt it!'

So I'm curious - some say if you're 'prone' to gyno then ya might wanna stay away from Deca .... what exactly is 'prone' to gyno?

When I started this cycle, and pretty much most of my life, I've had bigger 'tits' than most - but it's all body fat...when I thin out and get my BF low the tits shrink back down... I mean lets face it, most fat guys have 'moobs' due to the fat being held in the chest area. I don't think this is what is meant by 'prone' to gyno... or if it is then maybe I do have it!! (hahahha, sorry couldn't resist).

Any insight would be nice.... no one wants to look like Bob on Fight Club... and with seniors posting on this topic it'll probably set a lot of minds at ease or atleast in a more realistic light.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Being pron to gyno for me means someone that already has a high estrogen level. You can usually tell this by their fat stores. I personally think I have higher estrogen levels due to the way bodyfat gets stored on my body. Lower stomach/sides, lower back, and lower chest. The main one is the lower chest. I never put on fat in my legs or arms. You could argue that this is just my bodies preference, but I think my estrogen levels also play into this. Also you will know you are pron to gyno if small amounts of gear start to get your nipples sore, if 200mg of deca and 250mg of test gets your nipples hard I would say you are pron to it, if you can run 400mg deca and 750mg Test with no problem you are probably not pron. This is my opinion on the matter, I have never read any research on being pron to gyno, just estrogen related fat storage.

Pain

wesley is offline New Member
    i would like to know also

Does anyone know the first signs of Gyno?
    I have been getting a sort of itch tingling in my left nipple I think it may be my imagination though. Is there anyone out there that has had Gyno who could let me know?

web03 is offline Associate Member
    i had a beginning case of it and my close friend has it bad. It starts out as an itch and then it took about 2 weeks after the first signs to actually feel a little lump forming. My buddys tits milk. Its pretty disguisting. Im sure that didn't help any but thats my experience with it.....web

animal instinct is offline New Member
    Originally posted by web03
    My buddys tits milk. Its pretty disguisting. Im sure that didn't help any but thats my experience with it.....web
    Was/Is your buddy on Tren ?

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    fuck, i got the little lump under the nipple also shit, getting the novalax tomorrow.

10InchMember is offline New Member
    Good topic. Would like more info myself.

Thread Information