FrozenJoe is offline New Member

Arrow 3rd week of Tren Only Cycle

So far it has been an awful painful journey. Pain the next day from the injections, pain from my whole body constantly aching and the fact that my immune system has gone down and I got a bad cold and flu. I am always cold, cant sleep, get up in a cold pool of sweat every morning. My arse cheeks hurt so bad I can hardly sit down to drive the car.

Despite all this I am still trying to workout hard and eat hard although I never have an appetite and I am only getting 3 good meals a day whereas I should deffinitely eat way more. Its just too hard. But I must say its all been worth it because I have gained an obvious 10 lbs so far and look way bigger. The cold and flu are gone and I think I am getting used to the pain from injections. I just trust that my gains continue and I wish that my appetite would go up.

Anyone have similar reactions?? I am taking 80 mg a day btw. Anyone have any tips or suggestions to get the best out of this cycle despite the negative side effects? I am looking forward to my final results but I am also looking forward to the cycle ending.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Are you swapping injection sites? What size needle are you using?

G-S Guest
    Where did you get your Fina? I've NEVER had painful fina at all...shit feels like EQ to me.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    try lowering the dosages for a few days. mabye 60 mg a day?

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    All good suggestions here. Im basically doing an all fina cycle right now for 2.5 weeks while I wait for the prop and winn to kick in.

I have to make it cold as fuck or else I wont falll asleep and Ill sweat my balls off.

Definitely should be swapping sites, you might or might not be but in case try to get at least 4 but 6 is better. You can use a 25g pin to shoot but get a 21 to draw with.

If your getting too much of the flu-like symptoms, Scott Baccio is right just kidding MonsterCojones ( I still get a good chuckle every time I see that pic), try backing it down a bit.

FrozenJoe is offline New Member
    The tren I have is from Europharm Pharmacies. I am using a 23g needle which works just fine. Kind of shoddy packaging and I was a little concerned about it being legit at first. Until I started using it. Its real alright however I am on third week and I have 30 shots to go. I might cut this cycle short cause my gains are being made but I feel awful. Almost seems that if I wasnt so sick I might gain more because I can train harder and eat harder when i feel good.

Should I switch to EOD injections now or am I wasting my time? Should I stick to 80mg a day because its working so well?? I guess I can bear the pain and sickness till its all over. I guess I just want the most out of this cycle that I can achieve.

jlar is offline New Member
    Frozen Joe- I'm taking that tren right know also it does hurt like a bitch I was using 1' 1/2 sticks and injecting in the glutes. Know I'm using 1' sticks and injecting in the shoulders, quads, and glutes it feels much better. And I know my shit is legit. peace

PunkRawk is offline Member
    tren = shut off test...

Thread Information