Thread: Cycle

jd15 is offline Junior Member

Cycle

this is my first cycle soo i am a novice and i was gonna cycle primo for 7 weeks. Tell me what u think.
    week1=100
    week2=200
    week3=300
    week4=400
    week5=300
    week6=200
    Also should split up the shots through out the week or jus inject all at once....tell me what u think of the cycle and remember i this is my first cycle...thanks

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What do I think!! I think you wasted an enormous amount of my time asking for advice and then I see that you have posted the same question again.

You are too young, too uninformed, and too lazy to find the answers on your own. I just looked and you have sent me 9 PM's and I responded to everyone one of them with information that was directly for you. What a waste!!

Your cycle looks like a waste of time. You are looking for this magic bullet that simply does not exist. If you would have done the research I told you to do you would already know this. Yes, this is somewhat of a flame because I take offense whan someone wastes my time when it could have been used more productively. Instead of asking the same questions, do the research yourself..

I hope no other members waste their time on you as I have!

Doc M

i have taken the time to research it and what gains i will expect but some research just isnt there....i have already formulated my diet and cardio.....i jus wanted my cycle critiqued and the info about spliting the injections up jus isnt out there becuase nobody on this board really likes or talks about primo and i dont y they dont like it becuase all the research i have done it looks like a really good roid and its clean and safe.....and steroid novices get good gains from primo.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    dont pyramid, its a waste of gear. run it the same dosage for 6-8 weeks.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    why the tapering???? what about clomid??? 7wks????? like he said, back to the drawing board

thanks for the info would 200mg ew be good for 6 weeks the clomis 10-14 days after the last injection becuase i figure i could see pretty good gains for a first time user off 200mg ew what do u guys think.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    mabye at 400 mg a week you'll see good gains. why primo for a first cycle???

becuase all of my research shows primo is a good base novice drug and the safest to the liver also it shows steroid novices get good gains from a 6 week cycle .....and has a first time user should i use 400mg ew.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    10 to 1 you won't get real primo - so you will be disappointed with the t200 or prop that it really is. Deca , test, d-bol - build a good 10 week cycle off those or eq and test, that basics are the best in my opionnion, they are proven and well available with less chance of getting fakes. Just my Oppinnion.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

i agree with forecon.

forecon is right. at 18 you are too young to be taking steriods - do you really want to mess up your body and have to take drugs just to get an erection?

also, i have looked through some of your earlier postings - man you need to do some research. many of the questions you have asked have been asked loads of times before and/or the answers are widely available on many of the AS websites.

and another thing, don't just ignore the advice you are being given just because it's not what you want to hear. take heed - people like forecon and myself are trying to help you do the right thing!

Redrum the reason i really dont wanna take any of the ones u mentioned is becuase i dont want to develop gyno thats my biggest fear....And fedski all of my research that i have done about primo it shows if u take a reasonable dose every week it really doesnt effect the testicular axis and 10-14 days after last injection i would cycle clomid.

Thread Information