batmann is offline New Member

Different opinions

I keep reading that Deca /EQ are a bad cycle then I see posts that claim good gains from them. Also some of the older guys I know swear by this cycle for size and hardness. Some tell me that you will keep most of what you gain and that the EQ will minimize the water retention. I am helping a friend with this and thinking of having him run just 400mg EQ and 300mg Deca for 10 weeks. Looking for 15-20 pounds. Diet is excellent with almost 300grams of protien ed with a little over 2000 cals. Body fat is less than 6%, weight is now 150, height 5'8". This will be his first cycle. I do have Cypinate 200mg/ml but I'm thinking that it might cause him to gain more than he wants. Any thoughts?

dansteelman is offline Member
    Sorry bro, you heard wrong. You shouldnt run deca and EQ together. Also, his body fat being below 6 percent is dangerous and unhealthy. He needs to add some fat on himself. Run the test and eq together.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nuff said!!:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG-G is offline Banned
    wk 1-2,prop 75mg ed
    wk 1-10, deca 300mg wkly
    wk 1-10, eth 500mg wkly
    wk 8-14, winny 100mg ed
    clomid
    Thats my finalized "next stack, give it to ur friend!!!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I think when you are reading you might be confusing people saying that Deca and EQ are good AS to include in stacks because they are anabolic and promote good gains when used with other gear. The only problem is that they are very similar and taking them together is sort of a waste, they will be doing the same thing. You rather stack one of them with something more androgenic , like Test.

Pain

dansteelman is offline Member
    Kinda O/T here, but abstrack, your avatar freaks me out everytime i see it, LMAO

NoLimits is offline Member
    Let me jump in and get slammed for saying this... Yes, you can run the two together. And yes, you will see results doing so. But saying this, I would also run test with them.

As far as your friend batmann, I would hold off on the juice. Get him eating... I mean eating. 2000 cal/day is not enough to grow on. At least double it and watch how his body responds to that amount of food.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    Kinda O/T here, but abstrack, your avatar freaks me out everytime i see it, LMAO

no shit bro, i told him that a while ago on a different thread....you just see those eyes, makes you feel like someones is behind you....Madmax..

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    wk 1-2,prop 75mg ed
    wk 1-10, deca 300mg wkly
    wk 1-10, eth 500mg wkly
    wk 8-14, winny 100mg ed
    clomid
    Thats my finalized "next stack, give it to ur friend!!!

what happened to "I am not going to do no more than one AS"??

cycle looks good thougth, better!! alot better than the other catastrophes that you were going to do. well the winny seems a bit much but uh well and the winny might be done weeks 9-13 then clomid but i guess you have your reasons.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information