wesley is offline New Member

Exclamation Need Help Please getting a little scared

I am 27/years old 161lbs or 73kg 5'11"

Ok I started my cycle almost 3 weeks ago 500mg test 250 and 400mg deca 200 a week every thing is going good so far. but the past few days I have noticed my nipples are hard most of the time and now they are getting sore is this part of the cycle side effects? please any info would help out..

thanks
    Wes

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How many cycles have you done?

Lately it seems a lot of first and second cycles are saying the have potential gyno - that would be a pretty frickin' sensitive individual. If you get gyno off your first, second, or even third cycle you are either using WAY too much gear - or you need to stay away from exogenous hormones... unless gyno surgery is something you can handle.

this is my second cycle,
    is there something I should get for this or should I lower my test intake or deca intake? I never had this problem before. could someone please tell me what to do.. thanks again

Slypknot is offline Member
    Due to the Deca use you're looking at (depending on how paranoid ya are) on getting ahold of some bromo...

May just wanna give it a few more days to make sure (itching, puffiness, etc) - then start on bromo....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by wesley
    this is my second cycle
    I doubt it is Gyno, I think you are overanalyzing...

BTW - your nipples themselves don't get hard... you get a sensitive, hard lump underneath the nipple.

can you get brmo in the states? or do I need to go south..

sphinks is offline New Member
    You should give it a little longer to see what happens,first off doing any gear you should have back up on hand.You may experience some tenderness by your body rejecting or the amount your using,It takes different backup meds for different symptoms,If you start lactating I say get some bromo or nolva...

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    look if your using test plus deca and dont have any clomid then you need to educate yourself. i am being an ahole but for real take care of yourself, a little tab every 3rd day can keep you from some real pain (gyno surgery) and insurance wont pay for it!

Thread Information