crazy man is offline Banned

home made fina question???

how many pellets per 4g kit,or how many pellets for 2g kit so it can eqaul 75 mgs per cc??? Thanks guys

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    1 cart per 2 gram kit.

that would be 75mgs pre cc for 1 cart for a 2g kit???

YES.

Every 2 gram kit would yield around 20mL's @ 75mg/mL. Most will do at least a 4 gram kit for a cycle. Depending on what the cycle is - you may need a 4 gram and a 2 gram kit to keep from running thin at the end.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Warrior
    YES.

Every 2 gram kit would yield around 20mL's @ 75mg/mL. Most will do at least a 4 gram kit for a cycle. Depending on what the cycle is - you may need a 4 gram and a 2 gram kit to keep from running thin at the end.
    Not to step on your toes, but you're wrong. Not every kit will give you 75mg/ml, as some kit makers send different amounts of oil for your conversion than others. Hell, 3 that I can think of now are all different...one is 75mg/ml, one is 80mg/ml, and one is 100mg/ml.

i get mine from the vast wasteland............

cmon bro, you know the rules here.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 02-17-2003 at 02:19 PM.

G-S Guest
    100mg/ml

I don't think they are allowing names of kitmakers anymore, so go ahead and edit that out.

Originally posted by Gettin Stupid

Not to step on your toes, but you're wrong. Not every kit will give you 75mg/ml, as some kit makers send different amounts of oil for your conversion than others. Hell, 3 that I can think of now are all different...one is 75mg/ml, one is 80mg/ml, and one is 100mg/ml.
    Good point. Some can hardly make 40mL (4 gram conversion) - while others make well over. I believe as long as you get a 40mL vial of trenbolone out of a 4 gram kit w/2 carts... it should be right around 75mg/mL...

G-S Guest
    Actually, in a perfect world, a 4g kit giving you 40ml SHOULD be 100mg/ml...as long as there is no waste.

dansteelman is offline Member
    I just measured the amount of oil i needed for my 75Mg conversion using a syringe and it came out great

Thread Information