GetYoSwollOn is offline New Member

Sex and JAck offf

I just started my cycle like a week and a half ago.....ive never been this sex crazed before and I have done 3 other cycles. I was just wondeing if it was normal to fuck like once a day then like get head or jackoff like 2 more times aday. My gf doesnt know I am on it and I kinda dont want her to know. She told me today that she thinks I am using her for sex now cause all I have been doing for the past week is training and then tryin to get head or fuck.....is this normal.....am I takin to much test????

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is where game comes in to play brah - you gots to give her some of da kine words like, "it's just that you look fantastic lately" but don't ever say, "fuck it - if you won't, someone else will..."

GetYoSwollOn is offline New Member
    shes one of thoes girls that knows she looks good though...im not worried about her goin off cause I can pull more wool.....i mostly worried about if that much need for nookie is normal??????

fitsimmons is offline New Member
    what kinda test are you on? I went on 350 mg of test propionate a week. My libido (sex drive) went down. Until i through some deca in there.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by fitsimmons
    what kinda test are you on? I went on 350 mg of test propionate a week. My libido (sex drive) went down. Until i through some deca in there.
    WHAT?? deca ???
    abstrack@protonmail.com

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by abstrack

WHAT?? deca???
    Deca - some talk of deca dick and not in a good way - test should help not hinder!

Test made my drive go up. Was great! Afterwards I think it returned to normal - but it seemed less - since it had been so high - kinda depressing - but never got to a point where I couldn't get hard - just wasn't hard all the time.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by redrumkev

Deca - some talk of deca dick and not in a good way - test should help not hinder!

Test made my drive go up. Was great! Afterwards I think it returned to normal - but it seemed less - since it had been so high - kinda depressing - but never got to a point where I couldn't get hard - just wasn't hard all the time.

Some?? i think more than some!!
    test should give you a nice hard on, thats why most will say to run test with deca and not alone same thing with fina and "fina dick"
    abstrack@protonmail.com

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    im with you redrumkev, ive had a similar problem not being as HARD as i got off my cycle, i took clomid, but its been a couple of months and it aint the smae, i want to go on again, is this a bad idea

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    It is normal for me 2 or 3 times a day is almost enough!

Rocket

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ya its normal !

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    For me when I'm on test.... Normal would be if the wind blows and a second later I see an old lady or stray animal walking down the street... someone or something is getting it but good...

My girl got sick of me when I was on... 4-5 times a day...

nuke is offline Member
    Yo , I love sex talk as much as the other guy/girl...
    Lets remember that we have a very loyal female following and tak about hole number 2, and shit just doesnt seem appropriate.
    Please dont lower this board to the likes of BB.com and stuff.

Thanks,

Nuke !

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by nuke
    Yo , I love sex talk as much as the other guy/girl...
    Lets remember that we have a very loyal female following and tak about hole number 2, and shit just doesnt seem appropriate.
    Please dont lower this board to the likes of [other boards] and stuff.

Thanks,

Nuke !
    I agree, Nuke.

Thread Information