Thread: My situation...

boyka is offline Associate Member

My situation...

I had my last injection today of Test E, and plan to start PCT 14 days after.
    But, i am already running Nolvadex 20mg every day ( i started somewhere mid cycle cuz had gyno symthoms and still running as i was suggested by you) , so when i start PCT i will just increase Nolva to 40mg a day , and add Clomid.
    So is this OK?

There is NO chance to buy Armidex, Aromasin, Letro in my country (they are expensive as hell, but can buy Nolvadex, Clomid, Proviron) i know Nolvadex and clomid are SERM's , but can i use Proviron as weak AI for my next cycles , cause it blinds to aromatase enzyme...

Cycle: Test E 400mg/w 11 weeks
    Dianabol 30mg/ed 5 weeks
    PCT: nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 150/100/100

stats:
    age 23
    height 6 feet
    weight 190lbs
    bf: 15% (added 3% in this cycle, or maybe is more water and lose it soon)
    cycle ex: 1 cycle
    Last edited by boyka; 09-01-2010 at 03:29 PM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I'd say go ahead and run your planned PCT. I wouldn't use the proviron if i were you. AI's are normaly used durring cycle. What gyno symptoms did you have on cycle?

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I'd say go ahead and run your planned PCT. I wouldn't use the proviron if i were you. AI's are normaly used durring cycle. What gyno symptoms did you have on cycle?
    I think you mis read. He was asking if he could use the prov in his next cycle as his only AI.

OP - Thats fine, many people use prov as their AI. However, I would still have atleast some nolva on hand if you cant get ahold of other AIs just in case the prov isnt enough.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Nipple soreness, puffy nipples ( i have puffy nipples since puberty, but like they got puffier ) so i started Nolvadex and soreness is almost gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    I think you mis read. He was asking if he could use the prov in his next cycle as his only AI.

OP - Thats fine, many people use prov as their AI. However, I would still have atleast some nolva on hand if you cant get ahold of other AIs just in case the prov isnt enough.
    Yes i have always Nolva on hand (it's dirt cheap for me)
    And AI's are untouchable for me ( one box of them, one average salary in my country )

Thread Information