LiveWire is offline New Member

Another Sust Question

First some backround, ive done one cycle, it was deca 300 and half a bottle of test400. I got huge gains but i lost majority and im guessing it was because i had no clomid or anything on the way down. Now i am about to start my 2nd cycle of sust 250 and 200 winstrol tabs I have some clomid and a couple of hcg shots to help me keep gains but there is a couple of things that need to be clarified.

First on how much Sust 250 i need. I know theres already a gazillion threads on this but im getting mixed information. I have 1 bottle of the sust, is this enough? I dont want to go crazy, im definitely a beginner. I cant decipher all this mg to ml and cc stuff. Also im not sure when i should take the winstrol tabs. Should i spread them throughout the cycle or take them toward the end?

I was also thinking of adding some d-bol if i can scrape up some loot. I have access to pretty much anything but money is my constraint. But, would that be good or no? I dunno, any ideas will help. Thanks

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    one bottle? how many ml's are in the bottle? please dont say you have a 5 cc bottle of TT sust.

I have a 10ml bottle of sust.

sd11 is offline Banned
    you need more!

strollin is offline Associate Member
    You'll need about 180 ml to do a cycle of sust. Thats at 1ml every two days for 12 weeks. Never taken winny so can't coment on that. But I know d-bol and 35mg a day for 4 weeks ,since it you first time with d-bol, should be fine.

GetYoSwollOn is offline New Member
    WTF 1ml of SUST250 every 2 days...doesnt that calculate to be about 1000mg a weeekkk????? Isnt that a bit much for this guys second cycle???? I did a cycle of SUST about 9 months ago and I did 500mg a week and that was more than enough.....I weigh 250 and im 6'4.... 2 shots a week should be plenty especially if u wanna do winny at the end and this is only your second cycle.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Re: Another Sust Question

Originally posted by LiveWire
    First on how much Sust 250 i need. I know theres already a gazillion threads on this but im getting mixed information. I have 1 bottle of the sust, is this enough? I dont want to go crazy, im definitely a beginner. I cant decipher all this mg to ml and cc stuff. Also im not sure when i should take the winstrol tabs. Should i spread them throughout the cycle or take them toward the end?

I was also thinking of adding some d-bol if i can scrape up some loot. I have access to pretty much anything but money is my constraint. But, would that be good or no? I dunno, any ideas will help. Thanks
    my cycle planner will help you work out and understand mg per ml and will show you how many ml you need to take each time. it'll help you budget for your cycle too.

Originally posted by GetYoSwollOn
    WTF 1ml of SUST250 every 2 days...doesnt that calculate to be about 1000mg a weeekkk????? Isnt that a bit much for this guys second cycle???? I did a cycle of SUST about 9 months ago and I did 500mg a week and that was more than enough.....I weigh 250 and im 6'4.... 2 shots a week should be plenty especially if u wanna do winny at the end and this is only your second cycle.
    yea that's right. 1ml=250mg which works out at 1000mg per week if injecting eod. way too much for a noob. a noob could get away with 250mg every 4 days.
    Last edited by FedSki; 02-17-2003 at 05:29 AM.

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    What's your height, weight, and bodyfat? That's more important than # of cycles, in determining appropriate dose.

Im 6'1", 165lbs., and i dont know my bodyfat but its not much i can tell you that.

Originally posted by Leroy Brown
    What's your height, weight, and bodyfat? That's more important than # of cycles, in determining appropriate dose.
    these are important factors yes, but i wouldn't say they were more important. many people say the you should take 1mg sust per lb of bodyweight per week. others say double that, especially if you've done a couple of cycles already.
    Last edited by FedSki; 02-17-2003 at 12:23 PM.

Originally posted by LiveWire
    Im 6'1", 165lbs., and i dont know my bodyfat but its not much i can tell you that.
    at 6'1", i'd be gobsmacked if you couldn't put on more weight with a better training plan and better diet.

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Fed, you can get bigger naturally. If you juice, 250mg/wk is probably enough for you. 500mg wouldn't hurt.

Thread Information