AnabolicKarma is offline Junior Member

Is HCG good to bridge a cycle with clomid?

If i decide to do this with a cycle of

week 1-10 200 mg decadurabolin
    week 1-10 250 mg sustanon
    week 1-3 25 mg of dbol

I know the dosages are on the low end but i am trying to squeeze buy on a tight budget..maybe i might just push off my cycle more until i can save more.

If i eat clean and this is my first cycle is 30 lbs possible?? I mean i am already at 6'3 160

If i use hcg with the clomid, when and how much should i take?? Will it keep more of my gains??
    Thanks for your help guys your the best!

sd11 is offline Banned
    How old are you bro? At 6'3 and only 160lbs you have the potential to put on a lot more size naturally, perhaps you should look into a good bulking diet! JMO

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I would agree with sd11. Maybe you should concentrate of your diet and make sure you don't over-train.

If you so decide to go ahead with the cycle then you should put on a few pounds each week, if you eat and train right.

You might not need the hcg . I personally like hcg as it will help return your testes to size. If you do hcg, i'd suggest you take 1500iu one week after your last deca /sust shot, then 1500iu five days after that and another 1500iu in another five days. Start your clomid on the day you take your last hcg.

Thread Information