Thread: Deca,Winny,Prop

lucky27 is offline Associate Member

Question Deca,Winny,Prop

Need some advice on this cycle?
    Week 1- 8 = 400 mg Deca
    Week 1-8 = 50 mg winny depot EOD
    Week5-8 = 100 mg Prop EOD
    Clen weeks 5 & 6, then weeks 9 & 10

I'm already in my fourth week of this cycle, and this is my first one. The reason for starting prop late is I just now decided to try test on my first cycle, after researching and found out you should do test with deca.I have nolva and clomid on hand also take milk thistle, saw palmetto, ALA, CLA everyday ,I also do cardio for 50 minutes in the morning 6days a week & have a clean diet.

I want to gain some LBM and lean up a little, I'm 6'3" , 238 when cycle started now about 246 ,and leaner than I was at 238, BF about 14-15%
    I now this might not be the best cycle but it is what I got and I'm already in the middle of it, just haven't started the Prop yet. So any suggestions or thoughts woulb be appreciated. Also

Can I get some help

I thought this board was for getting help and suggestions, I haven't had a single drop!

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    Deca should run 10 wks min.

1-10 deca 400mg
    8-14 winny 50 mg ed
    run prop right through or atleast
    8-14 100mg eod

14-17 clomid

Thats how I would do it, but only my .02

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    1-10 deca 400mg
    8-14 winny 50 mg ed
    run prop right through or atleast
    8-14 100mg eod

14-17 clomid

thats the way - 8 weeks deca is to short - could even go 11 weeks deca - that way you end your deca 11th week and winny 14th, can clomid the next day with no downtime.

Did any body even read the post, from the replies its obvious you didn't even read the entire post. Somebody please read the entire post before posting a reply.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by lucky27
    Did any body even read the post, from the replies its obvious you didn't even read the entire post. Somebody please read the entire post before posting a reply.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chill out bro, i don't know why you are getting upset. it was your decision to start that cycle without getting the proper information, so it would be foolish not to listen what everyone has said.

like the other guys said, run the deca 10 wks minimum...judging from your original timeframe, you don't have enough for 10, and you started injecting the winny from the start without proper planning. this is obviously a poor planned cycle since you don't have enough gear to do it effectively, and you aren't stacking it properly. since you are already 4 weeks in i would save your winny, remain on the deca for as long as you can, hopefully 10 wks. add the winny in at the end of the cycle...next time before you begin a cycle like this ask questions so you don't make the same mistakes you did this time.

Thread Information