ThrowBones is offline New Member

Sustanon Stacked With Dbol Question

Hello I'm not new here but i forgot my pw and can't get into my old acc. anyway

Height: 6ft
    Weight 175
    Body Fat not exactly sure but im guessing its low i dont look fat at all im cut
    Years Training 5 years off and on steady training for about 9 months now

Ive done some research into sustanon and dbol and I am thinking about doing them for my first cycle

I want to do 250mg of sus for 6-7 weeks how often a week should i take it and how much per injection (sorry for noob question i just keep seeing mixed opinions on this)

and for the dbol i want to take 30mgs a day, is that too low?

and lastly i hear so many bad things about the side effects of both products but since im doing them for a short amount of time will they be that bad and what should i expect

Thank you for you're help!

The One is offline Associate Member
    1st you're 6 feet and only 175 pounds and you have been training for years? you really need to get your diet in check before starting a cycle. if you eat right you can easily put on about a good 15 to 20 quality pounds.

2nd you should wait another 4 years before starting a cycle because you're way to young, but I know you can't wait that long and you're going to do it no matter what anyone says.

well, 6 to 7 weeks with sus isn't worth it because sus will not kick in until about the 6 or 7th week. runing the sus for a min of 10 weeks. the 250 a week is way to low bump it up to at least 500mg a week shot eod to keep your blood stable

the d-bol at 30 mg a day is on point you should get really good gains from 30mg of dbol . try to spread the d-bol out through out the day

again, if your sus is legit it will not kick in until at least the end of the 6th week and by shooting eod your significantly reducing your chances of having any sides. the only side I had off of my sus cycle was I only slept a few hours a night. I had energy the next day but being up at 3 or 4 in the morning really sucked

with the d-bol the most common side is water retention so try to keep your sodium intake to extreme low levels and drink plenty water and you should be fine.

and please follow proper pct protocol 21 days after your last sus shoot:

clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

good luck bro
    Last edited by The One; 09-02-2010 at 11:56 PM.

smalltime7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    1st you're 6 feet and only 175 pounds and you have been training for years? you really need to get your diet in check before starting a cycle. if you eat right you can easily put on about a good 15 to 20 quality pounds.

2nd you should wait another 4 years before starting a cycle because you're way to young, but I know you can't wait that long and you're going to do it no matter what anyone says.

well, 6 to 7 weeks with sus isn't worth it because sus will not kick in until about the 6 or 7th week. runing the sus for a min of 10 weeks. the 250 a week is way to low bump it up to at least 500mg a week shot eod to keep your blood stable

the d-bol at 30 mg a day is on point you should get really good gains from 30mg of dbol . try to spread the d-bol out through out the day

again, if your sus is legit it will not kick in until at least the end of the 6th week and by shooting eod your significantly reducing your chances of having any sides. the only side I had off of my sus cycle was I only slept a few hours a night. I had energy the next day but being up at 3 or 4 in the morning really sucked

with the d-bol the most common side is water retention so try to keep your sodium intake to extreme low levels and drink plenty water and you should be fine.

and please follow proper pct protocol 21 days after your last sus shoot:

clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

good luck bro
    well said and hes right 15-20 lbs naturally with proper diet. I would drop the dbol up the test to the 500/week 10 weeks with proper pct save the dbol.
    Last edited by smalltime7; 09-03-2010 at 12:06 AM. Reason: more info

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    The good news is that if you decide to go ahead and run this cycle this site will still be here in a couple of years and we will be able to offer advice on how to fix your limp dick.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Too young to run a cycle. Work on your diet and discipline in the mean time.

Thread Information