chwester is offline New Member

primo and hairloss

Wish I could remember where,but I just read that primo is a precurser to DHT and may cause hairloss in men who have a predisposition to male pattern baldness. I was all excited about using it after hearing hoe safe it is, now I've changed my mind.
    Anyone know anything about this?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

chwester

Prot is offline Banned
    Supposedly Charles Polliquin says that he has had many trainees with hair loss from primo..

Ever see a bald horse? Go with Equipoise .

Fighting Irish is offline New Member
    BALDNESS:
    Steroids can quicken the balding process in those with a genetic predisposition. The receptors of the scalp have a high affinity to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), therefore, steroids are also considered the main cause of acne since the steroids convert largely into DHT Here also the injectable testosterone and Anadrol are in first place. Also steroids that are derivatives of DHT, e.g. Masteron or Primobolan, can promote baldness. This can result in a receding hairline or a general thinning of the hair. Females can, in rare cases, also suffer from this. One must classify these side effects as irreversible, since the chances of recurring hair growth are slim. It must, once again, be stressed that anabolic /androgenic steroids do not automatically cause baldness but can speed up this process in those with a hereditary predisposition for hair loss.

Thread Information