canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member

Cycle questions

Cycle is as follows.

QV test prop 100mg/eod first 4 week
    Qv Test Eneth 500mg/week 10 weeks
    QV EQ 400mg/week 10 weeks
    Winny Last 3 weeks leading into clomid 50mg/day
    Nolva 10mg/day (think im gyno prone)

Ok well for the first 4 weeks ill be shooting the prop in with my cycle and ill have to alternate sights. I was thinking of this method....

Monday- Enth250mg/EQ200mg/prop100mg in one syringe in right glute total 3cc its alot hey hehe

Tues nothing

Wed Prop

thures- Enth250/EQ200

Fri- prop

Sat- nothing

Sun prop

Repeat does it look ok?? Or should i just inject Enth/EQ every 4 days and then prop every 3 days and once in a while it will be a 3cc inject??
    Last edited by canadian_mofo; 02-17-2003 at 03:00 PM.

Oh yeh and days that Prop are solo and not with EQ/Enth i wanted to alternate shoulders that ok??

Another thing here do you think adding test prop and Test enethate for this cycle is too much maybe?? Its my first real cycle. First one with test.

Decoder is offline Banned
    I would do a bit more prop, your only doing 400mg's a week.

You would do more prop??? I was askin if i should even have prop in this cycle and your saying do more heheh yeh thats 400mg a week plus the 500mg/week of enethate which is like 900mg of test/week for the first 4 weeks. I was thinking maybe i should only just have the 500mg/week of enethate and no prop cause its only my first test cycle.

BUMP

sphinks is offline New Member
    drop the eneth,run the prop ed mon-fri and run it till end,Eq is good.If you think your prone to gyno then why take nolva I mean the doses arent that high to start it now,save it till you need it.clomid would be better to do at 300mg day 1/150mg 10 days/50mg 10 days
    hope this helps

id rather do Enth then Prop. Also in case you wanna know its a bulking cycle.

sphinks is offline New Member
    Well,now that you mentioned it(bulking cycle)drop the prop and run dbol in place.If your bulking winny will do you no good but maybe loose some hair and give you joint problems

Prop was to kick start the cycle in place of dbol cause i dont want the bloatedness/moonpieface ect. Now the winny is to harden up the gains in the end I like it in the end cause it really helps keep the gains. I was just wondering really is the way im gonna inject is good and if its too much test for my first cycle should i forget kick starting it with prop.

bump again

The Butcher is offline Member
    That is quite a bit of test for a 1st cycle. What are your stats? How long have you been lifting? My guess is you could do good with 500mg of Enan/week and the Eq. Since it takes both Enan and Eq about the same amount of time to become effective, "kick starting" it with Prop might not be necessary. If you do want to "kick start" it, why don't you just run about 3 weeks of the prop which will give the enanthate time to kick in. Or, just drop the prop all together. If your Enan is legit, you should get pretty decent gains for a first cycle w/500mg/week.

My suggestion, given that you want to solidify your gains at the end, would be this:

Enan: 500mg/week; weeks 1-14 (3-10ml bottles of Enan250)
    Eq: 400mg/week; weeks 1-14 (3-10ml bottles of Bold200)
    Winny: 50mg/eod; weeks 10-15 (conveniently that's one 20ml bottle @ 50mg/ml)

Then do you your post cycle therapy two weeks after last shot of test. Everyone here seems to like Clomid, but Hcg and Arimidex is the only thing that works correctly to get me back on track. If you want to do Hcg, take 5000iu in one shot two weeks after your last shot of test. 6 days later take another 5000iu, and 6 days after that, take 2500iu. I would start the Arimidex one week before your first hcg shot, and continue it for one week past your last hcg shot. Good luck.

Ok thanks butcher. My stats are 6'2 255lbs I want to get to about 270 after this cycle and not up my bodyfat any. I dont know about running 14 weeks though.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    drop the prop, 1250mgs en a week, 28 days anadrol plus 600 carbs a day will get you to 270. clomid 3 weeks after last inj will help you keep about 60%. oh yeh en just four weeks. pick one body part a day and try to kill it. clean carbs too-pasta, oatmeal, and peanutbutter.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by DADDYDBOL
    drop the prop, 1250mgs en a week, 28 days anadrol plus 600 carbs a day will get you to 270. clomid 3 weeks after last inj will help you keep about 60%. oh yeh en just four weeks. pick one body part a day and try to kill it. clean carbs too-pasta, oatmeal, and peanutbutter.
    That's a bit too much for a 1st cycle isn't it??

heheh some of you guys are going nuts 1250mg a day of TEST!!! fuk that.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    to be honest i thought so too but sides did not increase and id even get a pump from walking upstairs. en is so slow acting. that was 3rd cycle. my boy competes and is way more advanced so he may be indulging in the fact that i am at 6-1 199 and want to get up to 230. some good thoughts on this-what can i do after this one that will be better for bulking?

The cycle I outlined for you should easily put 15 pounds on you for your first cycle. I can understand not wanting to go for 14 weeks, but I can tell you that your gains will be more permanent on a longer cycle. At least that is what I have noticed. And I have done about 10+ cycles in the past 5 years. Seems like the ones I did for the longer periods of time really "reshaped" my body more. But, as I said, if you don't want to go the full 14 weeks I understand. It seems kinda long for a first cycle. And, going in cautiously is the best way to do it. You'll still be fine. And you will be able to see how your body reacts to aas. Here's a for instance:

My first cycle consisted of 8 weeks of T-200(Enanthate ) and Norandren(Essentially Deca ). I took 200mg/week of the test and 200mg/week of the deca for the full 8 weeks. I think that in the middle of the cycle (like weeks 3,4, and 5) I went up to 300mg of test. Then back down. I gained 17 pounds while getting leaner. My stats were 6'6" and 230lbs when i started. I have no idea what my bodyfat percentage was, but as I said, I gained 17lbs on the scale while losing bodyfat. Oh, and I was 21 years old when I did this.

So, if your diet is good, you will easily put on 15lbs of lean muscle with the cycle I outlined. Then, come off as I descrided, and I think you will be more than happy with what you achieve.

Daddydbol, you asked about a cycle that would be better for bulking (sorry for sort of stealing your thread canadian_mofo) PM me your stats, what you have been taking, when you got done with it, your results, etc.

Just as a little note to first timers, I would stay away from A-bombs and D-bol for your first couple of cycles. You can get great gains without them for your first few cycles, and they are both very toxic and hard on the system. Plus, once all of the other injectible gear becomes less effective, you will have something else in your arsenal to throw at your body to make it grow. I didn't try d-bol until my 6th cycle or so. I put on about 40 (permanent) pounds with test, eq, primobolan , deca , and winny (not all at the same time, those were just the few compounds I used) before I even thought about using orlas like A-50 or dbol . I'm glad I did it this way b/c once I got to 280lbs, I could take 750 to 1000mg of test/week and only gain about 6 or 7 pounds. Adding the orals has helped me get to 300lbs. So, I know most of you read about guys doing 500-750mg of test/week, topped of with 50mg of dbol, or A-50 for their first cycles and gaining 30 pounds. That's all fine and dandy, but consider that much of that (at least 10 pounds or so) is water weight that drops off once you come off, so you are really left with about 20 pounds of muscle gain. I got almost that with my first cycle(17lbs), and I think I might have spent about $100 to $150 (including getting hcg and clen ). Cycling 750mg test, A-50, and deca or eq @ 400mg will easily cost you $300 or $400 if not more. Is doubling the cost (and side effects) worth 3lbs? Not to mention having nothing stronger to use in the future when you really need the extra kick in the ass.

Thread Information