MDMA is offline Banned

How many cycles is too many?

Quick question thats been plaguing my mind lately.

Im 21 now, and have two cycles under my belt and currently on a third.

Now, at the rate Ive been going, Im doin about 2 cycles a year. 3 months on, 3 months off twice a year. I plan on continuing this for a while...

Now by the time Im 25 or so, thats closing in on 12 cycles. Is there a limit of how many cycles a person should be running in their lifetime? Is there a point where you start having serious health ishues?

Anyone on this board on their 10th+ cycle and can give some input?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    imho,
    i dont think # of cycles is all that critical. its what you do with them that counts. if you're safe as possible, and minimize sides, i think you could cycle on and off indefinitely.
    i can understand where you're coming from here bro, being of the younger set and all, and the last thing i want to do is minimalize this issue, but if you are running 2 cycles a year, i'd say your in great shape health wise, and side effect wise as well.
    make sure you're post cycle recovery is spot on, and keep those sides to minimum.
    another big issue here is time off = time on. if youre worried, thats an excellent guideline to follow.

peace bb79

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah hat barbells said especially on the time on = time off, do a search on the time on time off stuff if you dont know ,pretty ez to understand NAH MEAN DAWG

and liqour is bad

Thread Information