mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

Question Has anyone used Dopergin instead of bromocriptine

I had to edited the bottom...
    last edit, I sware... I was just unclear with my thoughts.... probably still unclear...I just cant type with out looking at the keys...lol

Has anyone used Dopergin instead of bromocriptine to combat gyno. I am currently going to try it in a last ditch effort to revert the gyno in my left pec. I have never heard of a case where gyno has reverted and digressed to a normal male mammary gland. But I've heard good things about Dopergin. If anyone has any input please submit...
    I have not tried bromo yet either. My thinking in the past was I don’t care I'll get my mammary glands removed. Well... how about that down turn in the Semi Industry... funny how it all comes down to money... To the eye no one can tell unless I have some BF on the chest... But I its funny how I seem to be able to pick it out no problem... I'm just trying this until I have enough $ for my surgery.
    And to the younger guys... If they even open this up... seeing how this is not about "dude!! My cycle"
    I've never used clomid only nolvadex and HCG those worked to well for me... You never really should stop taking Nolvedex in my opinion, well if you're in it for the long haul... I don’t believe you should stop until your t levles have gone down. I believe with year long cycles you should take nolvadex during and after cycle along with HCG treatments... But what I'm getting at is... The better drug to take is proviron ... or both… You can take with deca and it wont screw up your growth like nolvadex... due to the enormous rise with estrogen. I believe if you just stop nolvedex while on a heavy or moderate cycle using high androgenics you could cause a flood of estrogen to their receptors. I think the definition in the profiles talks about this... So maybe I should have always been taking proviron... You can stack it with everything... so why don’t more people take it? Cost...?
    I have been taking Proviron with my most recent cycle and I love the hardness and feel a lot more comfortable knowing that my test is not aromatizing into estrogen... I plain and simply just feel like a rock...

Dopergin:
    http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/Profs/dat...opergintab.htm
    Bromocriptine
    http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/dat...riptinetab.htm
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 02-17-2003 at 07:37 PM.

I should also add that I have used provirion before but not consistantly... I didn't know what it really was and of coarse I was only 22 and stupid. I've got to give credit to the guys in that age bracket here for having the knowledge they do. Anyway.... Dopergin anyone...? ever used? And how well did it work for you?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've never used it before, I am however getting some Pergolide in the mail to sub Bromo, I'll keep you posted how that goes.

I don't have gyno worries but prolactin is up a bit from Fina, and I like using a dopamine antagonist post cycle to help with depression(if it occurs)

Bromo is great, I just decided to go with Pergolide because it's whats given to patients in which Bromo won't work and is a bit stronger.

Pheedno
    How long do you usually run your Bromo(or Pergolide)? post cycle...
    Even though I'm not using the Dopergin in that way, I'm curious to the use.
    I understand that both dopergin and bromo are prolactin inhibitors, but I am currently looking into... if one might be better suited for a given effect. As in my case.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by mmaximus25
    Pheedno
    How long do you usually run your Bromo(or Pergolide)? post cycle...
    Even though I'm not using the Dopergin in that way, I'm curious to the use.
    I understand that both dopergin and bromo are prolactin inhibitors, but I am currently looking into... if one might be better suited for a given effect. As in my case.
    For instance on Bromo, I run 1.25mgED during cycle and starting the day after injections, I bump it to 2.5 split up(7a.m./7p.m.). It seems to help a lot with the lethargic feeling after a cycle when your just having a hard time getting motivated and it clears some frustration of the little things that sometimes get to me when my hormones are screwed for that post cycle period.
    I didn't have my Bromo for my current cycle so I'm slapping 800mg of b6 for a prolactin inhibitor which has worked very well, and will use the Pergolide for post cycle at a starting dose of .05mg and increasing gradually to .1mg for the amount of time I'm on Clomid and Nolva. And I'll be tapering all three down to very minimal doses after the three week post cycle therapy so that overall administration of Nolva, Clomid, and Pergolide will be about 4wks.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Max , I have no idea about the dopergin , I never ran fina or deca in my cycles yet. But as far as the estrogen side of things...I think it cheaper to go with liquidex and just run it all the way through clomid therapy to keep the estro levels down even after your cycle. And I believe people don't take proviron for an entire cycle is the sake of cost. I think the bang for your buck would be liquidex for estro and bromo for progesterone.......obviously.
    The one positive thing about proviron is , it helps the wang to chung
    Hope I made sense here. Good Luck

thanks for the response

Originally posted by Ozzy
    Max , I have no idea about the dopergin , I never ran fina or deca in my cycles yet. But as far as the estrogen side of things...I think it cheaper to go with liquidex and just run it all the way through clomid therapy to keep the estro levels down even after your cycle. And I believe people don't take proviron for an entire cycle is the sake of cost. I think the bang for your buck would be liquidex for estro and bromo for progesterone.......obviously.
    The one positive thing about proviron is , it helps the wang to chung
    Hope I made sense here. Good Luck
    Ozzy,
    I've used for a little over 5yrs now and never used an armidex/ liquidex, a little proviron only. I only went over board on mega doses for one year when I was younger (22-23) too eager I wasn't able to mature at my BW of 245, but of coarse I did not have the knowledge I do today. My learning came from the BBer's around me and got bad advice for a beginner. I really believe now that my gyno in my left pec was due to the nolvadex run out I had a year & 1/2 ago. That being the end of the first yearlong cycle I do now. My nolva use came more from Dan Duchaine reading, "just stay on nolva why get off” and it was one of heavy Deca-dbol without nolva, hit, that did it, I was switch hitting from high to low androgenic ave. 6-8 weeks with all. I now have a better format.
    I keep a test at all times and either stack higher androgenic or higher anabolic but for 12-week minimums no less and max 16weeks. My doses are relatively low I believe diet is more important. I'm currently staying away from the harder diet downs unless there is a good reason. I am glad the younger guys have this board to derive from, cause I should have been using a liquidex, armidex, proviron along with my nolva and hcg the whole time. Another mistake I've made is not running nolva during my anabolic cycles and using more during my heavy test cycles. Thanks for the response, right now I'm running the proviron, dopergin with my cycle, but sense I just started the dopergin I can't give any updates yet. I pay 10$ a box 10 per, which is average. I am going to look into liquidex $ more, it should have the hardening effect as proviron due to the higher androgen level and weaker estrogen ratio. Do you feel a hardening effect while on your liquidex?

Another question I have is to the guys that already have their mammary glands gone; do you still use an anti-aromatasis to keep estro levels down to nothing...???

Thx for your usage info Pheedno. I am going to use either bromo or dopergin during my bridge of cycles. I usually take my HCG in the middle and at the bridge points and I wonder if there will be any extra euphoria during the bridge due to the dopamine...???

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Yes...liquidex made me harder because it was drying up that water. Especially when I started running winny at the end of my last cycle.

Thread Information