Todd Scott is offline Junior Member

Gaining too quick???

Hi. I know that this is a strange qusetion but I am now on week 4 of my cycle. At the mo I am taking 750mg/wk of sust. I have actually gained 10kg in that short 4 weeks (sust shouldn't even really kick in till week 4) I know that I shouldn't complain but I am real concerned about bodyfat. Do you think that I am overeating and gaining weight too quickly in the form of fat?
    thankyou for the input
    Todd

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    whats your diet like? thats way toooo much weight to attribute to the sust. how do you look? can you gauge weather the weight gained is muscle, fat or water?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    are u takin any anti e's? could be water retention (or fat if you are eating like a bad pig!).
    if your diet is in check, id add some nolva (10mg ed) and ldex (.25mg ed) to keep bloat away...
    also, if u are using sust properly (eod inj) it kicked in sooner than 4wks coz of the prop in it! not the real kick, but could be part of it...

Im using nolva at 10mg/ed already. My diet is pretty good, only difference is that I am eating carbs right up untill bed time as apposed to going protien only after about 5pm.
    So do you all think that that is too quick? guess I should eat less! lol

I have gained muscle for sure and have become slighly more vascular over the past 4 weeks. Its hard to tell if I am looking smoother, my abs were crap when I began and they are crap now, cant really decide if they are worse or not.
    This is only my 3rd cycle and its the first time that I have ran any kind of test at this higher dose before.
    I dunno.
    Im off to do some cardio lol

steggs is offline Associate Member
    its water you couldnt add that much muscle in 4 weeks that water will come off so be ready (if its your first cycle) as when you first get to crash it can be quiet depressing but its muscle u want not water

also have your bp looked at as that much water retention will cause it to go quiet high
    if it is yr doc may give you medication for it ,and some bp meds are slightly duretic so that will get rid of the water for you

fabry is offline Senior Member
    im using proviron 50mg day along with 10mg nolva in my dbol -eq-cyp cycle: zero bloat!
    first cycle i did dbols-test with 10mg nolva and -25 ldex and i B-L-O-A-T-E-D: same as u, 12lbs in 2wks!
    this time i feel less strenght, but i dont look like a pig!
    if u dont care about your look, just continue that way, the water will go away once u stop with test... i hope for u...

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Scott
    Hi. I know that this is a strange qusetion but I am now on week 4 of my cycle. At the mo I am taking 750mg/wk of sust. I have actually gained 10kg in that short 4 weeks (sust shouldn't even really kick in till week 4) I know that I shouldn't complain but I am real concerned about bodyfat. Do you think that I am overeating and gaining weight too quickly in the form of fat?
    thankyou for the input
    Todd
    What has your waist done? That is a pretty good indicator for fat. If it is ok, you probably are holding a bunch of water and not to worry. Follow advice above.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Scott
    Im using nolva at 10mg/ed already. My diet is pretty good, only difference is that I am eating carbs right up untill bed time as apposed to going protien only after about 5pm.
    So do you all think that that is too quick? guess I should eat less! lol

keep your sodium intake down,..watch for foods with MSG (monosodium glutamate), check your shins right above area where top of your socks are for swelling(does it sink in to pressure and stay that way for a little while), I had similiar problem, adde l-dex, it helped some,.. switched to femera,gave me better results, but everyone's physiology is a little different...stay well hydrated and good luck

Thread Information