Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NOBirdman337 is offline New Member

Extacy use while on cycle

Im an occasional e user but this weekend is going to be the first time I drop while on juice (I just started my first cycle about a week ago). I guess Im writing because I want to know if it would be alright to do e while jucing. I know that it will be hard to eat right for a few days after but I will force food if I have to. I always drink alot of water when I roll and I dont dance much just as a precaution to overheating, but is there anthing else I should be worried about.

Any advice would really help bros.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh Yah matter of fact why not do some COKE smoke a blunt than hit the heroin just for fun and lets foget about the cycle because it seems you dont mind putting yourself in danger ,just my 2cents

but anyway i smoke WEED if that counts as anything

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    On a side note, it is often posts like these that attract the feds to AAS boards. IMO, it's a good idea to leave this stuff off AAS boards.

My .02.

Solrock is offline Member
    What are you cycling on?

I have never mixed the two, but my concern would be that if my heart starts beating fast as hell, it just might cramp on me.

Cramping heart = heart attack = one dead SOB.

Winstrol is always giving me semi-muscle cramps (I love them)... but on X... I have no idea what the effects would be.

IF you do take the X, report back (if you are still alive) and let us know.

NOBirdman337 is offline New Member
    Im cycling on decca and win. I just started only a week ago, took my third shot today. I have been told that id be alright to do becaue the juice has not fully been introduced into my system. Ipersonally think that thats bs. That why Im writing for advice/feedback.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont do drugs drugs do me

WE CANT STOP HERE THIS IS BAT COUNTRY

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    vro im not going to preach to you I've did it when i was younger but its not the smartest thing in the world. You have to figure whats more important to you.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt risk it bro.. I did it a couple times several years ago.. And it just not E your puttin in your body.. That stuff can have some coke and heroin laced in it. It's not worth it man.. Your on the "good stuff" now.. Just stick to it and stay off the other shit

MDMA is offline Banned
    Pure MDMA will not cause perminate damage. It causes your brain to up its seratonin levels while the drug is in your body. Because of this sudden increase, the day or two following your E intake, your brain will have sufficently lower amounts of seratonin in it as it tries to level it's self back out at normal.

Pure MDMA is hard to come by, as much of it is now laced with strict 9, or speed. Check out, http://www.dancesafe.org/ for more info on E.

As far as taking it while training, I would say its okay with careful planning. Make sure your "rest" days are the ones right after your intake of E, becuase you wont feel like doing much but laying in bed for a day or two.

Drugs are bad... mmmkay?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Extacy use while on cycle-mkaymackey.jpg  

Dude maybe you shouldnt even be taking AS. It seems like you do not care much about your body in the first place.

Decoder is offline Banned
    sure you can do XTC on a cycle just read my POST ON IT! http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...&highlight=xtc

Slypknot is offline Member
    OMG... I wonder to myself - why in the hell would someone train, stick themselves with needles EOD to only run the risk of killing themselves in a dance rage?

Ya see friend - when ya do coke, do X, drink, etc while on a cycle - you put the entire roid community at risk for another damn BS 'Man kills during Roid Rage ' headline... I told my pop about my cycle and all he could tell me was, "remember son that guy who died from running head on into traffic while on a roid rage"... I have to remind him the loser was on LSD at the damn time - but noooooooooo they never remember that...it was the HORMONES that killed him!

Do yourself a favor bro - just cycle, train hard, fuck hard, eat hard and sleep hard... if you're on a simply 10 weeker then COMMIT to 10 weeks solid and do it! Afterwards, pop as much bullshit dope as you can find...

Sorry - on a soapbox tonight.... Just burns me when I see guys throwing their hardearned lives away for what? An awesome dance, pretty colors and a good fuck (if they even can get it up)?

guess it's time for me to sleep hard...Do what ya will - but ya know it's messed up otherwise you wouldn't be seeking advice...

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    yeah.... I use to roll years ago.. and it would take me like 3 or 4 days to get my shit together. Well , those were 3 and 4 days A) out of the gym B) not eating right C) dehydrate..... its totally the opposite of what you try to achieve on a daily basis...?? right?

Y

scruples is offline New Member
    Originally posted by MDMA
    ...now laced with strict 9...
    you can't be serious!?!?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    any money you plan to spend on your next cycle send to me cause your just wasting it. i like e but not while my liver is blue. where are your priorites???????

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    To any of you that think MDMA will not do permanant damage, why don't you seperate these and do some research on the actuall drugs. Stating that the effects on health are merely temporary is a pretty ignorant statement

Methylenedioxy-n-Methylamphetamine

TripleA is offline Junior Member
    I thnik e is fine as long as you don't do it too often. If you've ever been to a rave, there are a lot of guys who are juicing it. Steroids help you recover faster after losing a nite of sleep and dancing for 12 hours.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    This board is being inandated with drug use questions while on a cycle....look up the word "Fitness" and post the definition. Are people that naive ?

sorry triple a but you are lost. i mean why put the time in at the gym, the needle in the muscle, or triple your food bill if you cant discipline yourself for 6-8 weeks. i LOVE e but i have more self control than money and i want to reap the awards of every drop of test. you only have one liver. take care of it.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I say just stay clean while your on your cycle just to be on the safe side I am pretty sure you got the will power to do it

john004 is offline Associate Member
    Only thing i can say is, i have tried E while on a cycle, i think twice to be exact. The first time left me with very heavy signs of gyno, why i do not know. Luckly it went away, the second time, wasn't so lucky, i got it and its not going away. I will never do E again, cycling or not. It runs you down and either way you look at it, if your a heavy partier, its gonna take you over a week in the gym to recover. 6 weeks to a cycle, you've just waisted atleast 1/6 of your cycle.. it's not worth it, wait till the 6 weeks is over, then do it if you want.. i vote for not doing it.

Originally posted by DADDYDBOL
    sorry triple a but you are lost. i mean why put the time in at the gym, the needle in the muscle, or triple your food bill if you cant discipline yourself for 6-8 weeks. i LOVE e but i have more self control than money and i want to reap the awards of every drop of test. you only have one liver. take care of it.
    I really don't think e affects your liver too much as long as you remember to consume lots of water b4, during, and after. A lot of guys go to raves to take their shirts off to show their gains.

mammoth is offline Member
    Did I miss something or is it still cool to be a dope addict?

I can't help but laugh my ass off when I see people talk about cycling AAS and smoking weed and such. Its like the fat bitches at my gym who sit on the cycles with both asscheeks hanging off eating a candybar and drinking a coca-cola. Or the dumbasses who train for an hour and then they "reward" themselves with some sort of unhealthy vice!

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

loc
    loc is offline New Member

extacy use while on cycle

drugs are drugs...whether it be AS or extacy,theres no moral high ground here.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor

Re: are you serious?

Originally posted by dickrenegade

show me one peer reviewed study proving this.

dick
    He won't be able to...if you guys want I can most numerous studies on the dangers of methylenedioxymethamphetamine. If anyone is curious check out:

1)Bolla, K.I.; McCann, U.D.; and Ricaurte, G.A. Memory impairment in abstinent MDMA ("ecstasy") users. Neurology 51:1532-1537, 1998.

2)Hatzidimitriou, G.; McCann, U.D.; and Ricuarte, G.A. Altered serotonin innervation patterns in the forebrain of monkeys treated with MDMA seven years previously: Factors influencing abnormal recovery. Journal of Neuroscience 191(12):5096-5107, 1999.

3)McCann, U.D.; Mertl, M.; Eligulashvili, V.; and Ricaurte, G.A. Cognitive performance in (±) 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA, "ecstasy") users: a controlled study. Psychopharmacology 143:417-425, 1999.

4)McCann, U.D.; Szabo, Z.; Scheffel, U.; Dannals, R.F.; and Ricaurte, G.A. Positron emission tomographic evidence of toxic effect of MDMA ("ecstasy") on brain serotonin neurons in human beings.

I can easily obtain more if people are curious....feel free to PM me.

MDMA is offline Banned
    *sigh* Ask around. The long term effects of MDMA have yet to be determined. Ive been clubbin and taking E for many years. The WORST thing Ive ever heard of is someone going into cardio from heatstroke because he danced too long and didnt drink enough water.

Each person reacts to certain drugs differently. For some, perminate damange may occur, for the masses, this is simply untrue.

This statement is true: "Frequent or high doses have been linked to neurotoxic damage in laboratory animals. It is still unknown whether such damage occurs in humans or, if it does, whether this has any long-term, negative consequences."

When we are talking about whether or not it causes perminate damange, we are talking in low-moderate/normal doses here. I mean, enough WHEAT GRASS will kill you if you want to go that far into it.

Its my believe that after nearly 4 years of constant (every weekend or more) clubbing, raving, partying etc., that E can be used with a reasonable amount of safety if the user knows what he is doing.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by TripleA

I really don't think e affects your liver too much as long as you remember to consume lots of water b4, during, and after. A lot of guys go to raves to take their shirts off to show their gains.
    No E damages the brain and we take (former hardcore raver) of our shirts cause the drugs make our blood boil and we sweat.

Nice avatar btw!

Rumpster is offline New Member
    Although I think recreational drugs have ZERO place on these boards, you guys are talking about health on one end and shooting yourself every day with several drugs which are often made in uncontrolled environments and always in amounts 3-5 times greater than the mfr suggested.
    It's outta wack, even if you are under the delusion that you're doing for your "health". There's very little healthy about what we do here, other than the time in the gym itself.
    Taking some basement brew X just makes a bad situation worse.

GetYoSwollOn is offline New Member
    That stuff can have some coke and heroin laced in it.
    Highly unlikly that someone would put coke or heroine into a 20 dollar pill. I read an article at www.bluelight.nu that has many points on why heroine and coke are not used in makin X. The most logical of thoes being that it costs way more than X costs and dealers dont waste drugs to make other drugs when they can sell it by itself. Not a flame im just setting the record straight. Im not sayin X is bad cause I have rolled my balls of many times. There are a few very important things to consider when tryin a drug, especially X.

1. Where is this comming from..... THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT WITH X.
    because any dick with a pill press can boil down some cough syrup and get the dehydrated crystals known as DXM and press them to pill form. DXM is very dangerious and goes around alot now due to the popularity of X. Rat posion is also very popular cause its easy to find and Ive heard almost tastes the same as X (heard it from a mouse).

2. ITS A DRUG, its gonna have different effects on different people when they are on AS. Anyone who has been on a cycle knows they dont wanna just chill loose when at a party. That could be dangerious. You could very easily overheat. High test levels could make you think you are feeling better than you actually are. NO WATER ON X could = death.

You probably dont know where the fuck your pills came from, if your source says he does he is probably lyin. No little punks or people who carry around 20 pills are anywhere close to the maker. Also are you willing to chance anything like that for 6 hours of feeling alright, when you could goto the gym get fuckin huge and pull 10times the amount of chicks you would on X?

Just some food for thought. If you have questions though dont post them here like somone said earlier. Post them at www.bluelight.nu they will answer all ur questions. Piece

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    NOBirdman337, I'm not sure of the health risks but what's the point in doing a cycle if you're just going to burn away your gains dancing, not eating, being dehydrated? Waiting till after your cycle wouldn't be a good idea either because you're still going to burn away your gains. If you insist on partying there are other things you can do that don't cause you to drop weight.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by MDMA
    *sigh* Ask around. The long term effects of MDMA have yet to be determined. Ive been clubbin and taking E for many years. The WORST thing Ive ever heard of is someone going into cardio from heatstroke because he danced too long and didnt drink enough water.

Each person reacts to certain drugs differently. For some, perminate damange may occur, for the masses, this is simply untrue.

This statement is true: "Frequent or high doses have been linked to neurotoxic damage in laboratory animals. It is still unknown whether such damage occurs in humans or, if it does, whether this has any long-term, negative consequences."

When we are talking about whether or not it causes perminate damange, we are talking in low-moderate/normal doses here. I mean, enough WHEAT GRASS will kill you if you want to go that far into it.

Its my believe that after nearly 4 years of constant (every weekend or more) clubbing, raving, partying etc., that E can be used with a reasonable amount of safety if the user knows what he is doing.
    *sigh*
    Sorry bud I am with Dickrenegade on this one!!
    there is no proven evidence saying that it does cause permanent but there is no solid evidence saying it wont. So basically your a fucking gineau pig for years to come. I dont think I want to live that way. I have had friends who are damaged by the drug and i know persoanlly a girl who was damaged by to much use. I have done it just as long as you from 1994 to almost the year 2000 but for a good 4-5 years straight like you said every weekend, friday and sat and at times it got to the point where I was doing it during the week. On a personal note E fucked me up for many years after I quit, pyschologically and physically. i went down to less than 120lbs I was unhealthy no matter how much food i ate, I went into a depression and on another note it put me in a constant mode of paranoia. i was a crack head! They say anything is ok in resonable amounts but you dont see me out smoking wicky sticks or doing a occasional dose of china white. So i would not recommend doing anything in any amount period. why would you or anybody for that matter be a fucking lab rat for society to come??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

very good abstract!!

Originally posted by GetYoSwollOn

Highly unlikly that someone would put coke or heroine into a 20 dollar pill. I read an article at www.bluelight.nu that has many points on why heroine and coke are not used in makin X. The most logical of thoes being that it costs way more than X costs and dealers dont waste drugs to make other drugs when they can sell it by itself. Not a flame im just setting the record straight. Im not sayin X is bad cause I have rolled my balls of many times. There are a few very important things to consider when tryin a drug, especially X.

1. Where is this comming from..... THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT WITH X.
    because any dick with a pill press can boil down some cough syrup and get the dehydrated crystals known as DXM and press them to pill form. DXM is very dangerious and goes around alot now due to the popularity of X. Rat posion is also very popular cause its easy to find and Ive heard almost tastes the same as X (heard it from a mouse).

2. ITS A DRUG, its gonna have different effects on different people when they are on AS. Anyone who has been on a cycle knows they dont wanna just chill loose when at a party. That could be dangerious. You could very easily overheat. High test levels could make you think you are feeling better than you actually are. NO WATER ON X could = death.

You probably dont know where the fuck your pills came from, if your source says he does he is probably lyin. No little punks or people who carry around 20 pills are anywhere close to the maker. Also are you willing to chance anything like that for 6 hours of feeling alright, when you could goto the gym get fuckin huge and pull 10times the amount of chicks you would on X?

Just some food for thought. If you have questions though dont post them here like somone said earlier. Post them at www.bluelight.nu they will answer all ur questions. Piece
    highly unlikely my ass!!! have you never did coke and had it cut with vit B?? or had you weed hydrated so it weighs more and when it finally drys out it weights 3 gms less?? people do that shit everyday!1 it increases ther profit range. any person who deals drugs or manufactures it is always cutting it. It is called a bigger profit. So yes they cut the E with coke,heroin( called waffers) special K, or any speed drug. It is cheeper for them than giving someone pure MDMA. liekt he brotha said it is very hard and unnlikely you will find PURE MDMA. as many time as I have done it. i can only reacll maybe a few time where it was pure and I mean pure. There is a world of a difference from cut pills to pure mdma and most fo the time it comes in a cap with just powder. if it is pressed it is cut!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

i know for a fact people cut it, I have known the dealers, i have seen them press pills and i have watched them cap there own pills and if you can cut it with different substances to make a bigger profit then it is done.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    dude E is for LOSERS. Damn bro are you into getting your body better or are you into being a junkie? You gotta be about 17 years old

Originally posted by abstrack

highly unlikely my ass!!! have you never did coke and had it cut with vit B?? or had you weed hydrated so it weighs more and when it finally drys out it weights 3 gms less?? people do that shit everyday!
    Dishonest drug dealers??? No I refuse to believe it...

What next? Scammers selling fake steroids ?

Red

chinups Guest
    I love the comment that everyone makes "that is not proven and it wasn't tested" O so can you be our lab rat.....Watch when all these club kids are 40-50 yrs old....

GetYoSwollOn is offline New Member
    wy the fuck would you waste 20 bucks of heroine into a fuckin pill of X?????? They dont they put other shit in it......if someone says they have cut X with coke or heroine they are fuckin lyin.......they would be loosing TOOO MUCH MONEY and no fuckin drug dealer looses money. Speed, stricnyne, and DXM are whats substituted sometimes bleech is even dried out and pressed with the pill for filler, chalk dust, al thoes are pressed......but heroine and coke.....no sir. an 8ball is what around a c note for coke???? its not like they need to get rid of thier coke cause no one wants it and press it into the fuckin pill......think of what you say before you post.......misleading information is the worst post you can make. If you dont know what your talkin about dont post......or say in my opinion....dont come out and make comments based on your pure stupidity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information