Solrock is offline Member

Question Anti-e year round?

Have any of you taken anti-estrogens year round without taking other AAS's? I am specifically interested in the effects of taking anti-e's without taking other AAS's for an extended period of time.

My concern would be after taking Femara for 6 or 9 or 12 months, that when I ease off of it, I would need to worry about my naturally high levels of test aromatizing. It would seem nolvadex would work nice here... but am I making this too simple?

I have done several searches on this subject, and have found posts that allude to this, but no posts that address this directly.

Any expereinces would be appreciated. And if you know of another post that addresses this, let me know. I hate posting subjects that have already been addressed to death.

Solrock

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump, I have wondered about this too, I would like to take them for an extended period of time to get rid of some estrogen related fat stores. I have seen research on men taking clomid for over a year and no sides occured. Anyone out there done this??

Pain

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    If you're going to do that, take nolv, because it won't obliterate your lipid profile.

Originally posted by Leroy Brown
    If you're going to do that, take nolv, because it won't obliterate your lipid profile.
    How about clomid, they are pretty much the same, I do think Nolva is a bit better but I can get clomid much cheaper??

Pain

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    I personally would do nolv, because I hate the clomid sides. It makes me very sensitive, lol. But if you can handle those...btw, I've seen some studies mentioning that over using clomid can lead to problems with your bodies own LH, but I don't know if that would be a problem unless you're taking huge amounts of the stuff.

Originally posted by Leroy Brown
    I personally would do nolv, because I hate the clomid sides. It makes me very sensitive, lol. But if you can handle those...btw, I've seen some studies mentioning that over using clomid can lead to problems with your bodies own LH, but I don't know if that would be a problem unless you're taking huge amounts of the stuff.
    Thanks bro, I do hate the extra crying I do on clomid. haha. I guess I will try to save a few pennies here and there and go for the Nolva.

Pain

Solrock is offline Member
    I want to bring this back to Femara or Liquidex (aromatase inhibitors). Nolv and clomid can be used as adjuncts. Expereince in these area is also welcomed... but I think part of the key is the aromatase inhibitor, and its effect on the body's test levels.

What would the effects be of Femara (letrozole ) or Liquidex, nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitors - aftering taking these drugs for an extended period of time 3-6-9-12 months?

Originally posted by Solrock
    I want to bring this back to Femara or Liquidex (aromatase inhibitors). Nolv and clomid can be used as adjuncts. Expereince in these area is also welcomed... but I think part of the key is the aromatase inhibitor, and its effect on the body's test levels.

What would the effects be of Femara (letrozole) or Liquidex, nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitors - aftering taking these drugs for an extended period of time 3-6-9-12 months?
    I did get the thread away from your question, sorry. But from what I have heard about those drugs is that they are supposed to stop the conversion of excess test into estrogen. I don't think liquidex would have much use if you do not have high levels of test floating around in your body. That is my opinion, I have never used liquidex before and I am only going off of what I have read, I could be wrong. Hope this helps a little atleast. Here is a good article about dex, nolva, clomid...
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...ntagonists.htm

Pain

Thread Information