dubie is offline New Member

which steroid is the safest?

i am looking to take a cycle to bulk. i heard decca and dbol stack is the best but that seems a little to much. i want my chances of going sterile at the minimum. so i have a couple questions i hope someone can answer.
    1.will i still see good mass gains without stacking?if so whats the range of weight i should gain?(will have a great diet plan and work my *** off)

2.which of dbol decca winstrol anavar and anodrol would give me the most bulk yet very slim chance of going sterile(will have good pct)

3.should i be worried about going sterile if only take a 6 week cycle of just one(not stacking)(and the one you recommend for most bulk)

4. what all should i take to be extra safe from going sterile? during and for pct?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    You need to read read and read some more stickies my friend

All i will say is Test

stickies? i have read alot. i can't find this particular question with all my detail.

i thought test would be one of the most chance to drop natural test levels and go sterile? what do you think about oral steroids ...

htown21 is offline New Member
    every cycle should have Test in in, from what I have read.

kev123 is offline Associate Member
    Test keeps your test levels up it's the deca etc that shuts you down and test only cycle 1st is a must what's your stats

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by dubie View Post
    i thought test would be one of the most chance to drop natural test levels and go sterile? what do you think about oral steroids...
    I think you need to do more reading

I also think you need to post up your Stats

Stickies are threads that have been choosen to stay at the top of the forum/board. They are there because they are good solid information, they are also there for noobs to read and educate themselves before asking stupid questions

kev123 is offline Associate Member
    ^^
    x2

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    i am looking to take a cycle to bulk. i heard decca and dbol stack is the best but that seems a little to much. i want my chances of going sterile at the minimum. so i have a couple questions i hope someone can answer.
    1.will i still see good mass gains without stacking?if so whats the range of weight i should gain?(will have a great diet plan and work my *** off)

Yes mass gains will come without stack provided dosing, diet, training, quality of gear and rest are sufficient.

If you are anywhere near you natural genetic potential, expect 10lbs-15lbs of lean mass, the rest of the weight attained will be water.

2.which of dbol decca winstrol anavar and anodrol would give me the most bulk yet very slim chance of going sterile(will have good pct)

Research steroid profiles and you'll get an idea...

3.should i be worried about going sterile if only take a 6 week cycle of just one(not stacking)(and the one you recommend for most bulk)

Highly unlikely for an individual to go sterile after a 6 week cycle.

4. what all should i take to be extra safe from going sterile? during and for pct?

Not abusing the substances would a smart way to avoid sterility.
    Bold ^

Stats?

height
    bf
    training experience
    cycle experience
    planned pct
    goals with this cycle

Badadooo is offline New Member
    im noob but i can answer couple question
    -1st cycle should not be run under 10-12 week so a 6 week cycle=bad
    -stacking steroid is for experimented user that know exactly what they are doing
    -you have to know what steroid do what b4 stacking them in case u get bad side effect you have to know which one gave u that
    -your 1st cycle should be tests e only and with proper diet ,training and rest get about 20 pound or more if you're pct is correct u should keep a good 80% of your gain
    -all steroid has a chance to shut u down depend of the dose and sterility is temporary not permanent (always depend if ur dumb or not)
    -definitly need to read alot more

glover is offline Associate Member
    Permanent Sterility is not a side effect of steriods but they can cause temporary sterility. But that does not mean it will.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Whoever told you to run a deca /dbol cycle is an asshole. Do yourself a favor and never take advice from this person. Beyond that, you need to do a lot of research about what you are planning on doing to your body, remember it's the only one you have.

And again...stats?

Quote Originally Posted by kev123 View Post
    Test keeps your test levels up it's the deca etc that shuts you down and test only cycle 1st is a must what's your stats

so if I took a cycle of test I wouldn't need a pct since it doesn't kill my natural test levels??
    what do you mean by stats

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Bold ^

Stats?

height
    bf
    training experience
    cycle experience
    planned pct
    goals with this cycle
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Badadooo View Post
    im noob but i can answer couple question
    -1st cycle should not be run under 10-12 week so a 6 week cycle=bad
    -stacking steroid is for experimented user that know exactly what they are doing
    -you have to know what steroid do what b4 stacking them in case u get bad side effect you have to know which one gave u that
    -your 1st cycle should be tests e only and with proper diet ,training and rest get about 20 pound or more if you're pct is correct u should keep a good 80% of your gain
    -all steroid has a chance to shut u down depend of the dose and sterility is temporary not permanent (always depend if ur dumb or not)
    -definitly need to read alot more

how is 6 weeks back? but 10-12 weeks good? like I said I want very low risks of going sterile which is why I don't want to stack or exceed 6 maybe 8 weeks

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    post your stats bro,everyone is asking for them

and 6weeks does not equal bad, it is just pointless as the ester you should be running does nothing for 3-4 weeks so that is why you need to be doing a 10-12 weeker. good to be at elevated test levels for about 8 weeks

prop 8 week cycles are common where test e 12 week cycles are common.

6 weeks of deca is just stupid

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    how is 6 weeks back? but 10-12 weeks good? like I said I want very low risks of going sterile which is why I don't want to stack or exceed 6 maybe 8 weeks
    The best way to be safe is to not do any steroids at all until you do massive amounts of research, of which you have done almost none.

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    if you have deca how long should you run it for to get good results if wanting to bulk up>><<

Quote Originally Posted by senorsalt View Post
    if you have deca how long should you run it for to get good results if wanting to bulk up>><<
    Do not hijack threads, start your own and be sure to include your full stats while asking AAS related questions.

77sanger is offline New Member

Read!

In order to get accurate feed back you need to post your stats, workout routine and diet. From what you posted in your original post it is clear to me that you are not even close to having the knowledge or experience to start using gear. Im not trying to be a d#ck at all. I just dont want to see you hurt yourself. My advise to you would be to keep training hard get your diet right and READ READ READ, ask questions and READ some more.

Stats are a requirement before advice is given, per forum rules. We are about being safe and responsible. We cannot give good advice without the basic knowledge required to give any advice regarding steroids . Post up stats and you will get help. Don't post up stats and this thread is headed for oblivion.

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    Good grief.

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    if i were u i would run this cycle

sust 1000mgs eod
    tren ace 100 ed
    deca 400mgs week
    hgh 5 ius ed
    oh and throw some insulin in there too... just eyeball the dose

and dont worry about diet too much, it really makes no diff

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Focusmen View Post
    if i were u i would run this cycle

sust 1000mgs eod
    tren ace 100 ed
    deca 400mgs week
    hgh 5 ius ed
    oh and throw some insulin in there too... just eyeball the dose

and dont worry about diet too much, it really makes no diff

good luck
    This is why we need a sarcasm font. I know you were kidding, but the OP may not. The young and foolish often take bad advice.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Dubie, it is painfully obvious that you have absolutely no knowledge or understanding regarding any AAS. Best advice you will get is to focus on your diet and training. While you are doing that feel free to use that time to expand your knowledge on this subject and post your stats. Otherwise we will assume you are not posting them for a reason, your age.

I have a feeling he won't be posting anymore guys. No need to continue with this thread.

usernamer is offline New Member

If you haven't been lifting for minimum 5 years than forget doing a cycle and these guys are right about needing stats but if your hell bent on a cycle...If your gonna do your first cycle and your looking for bulk then deca along with Test Cyp is the way to go, You need to run a base of test cypinate 500mg and Deca 500mg every 6 to 7 days, forget about splitting it up into 2 shots a week, your blood pressure isnt gonna be effected that much, run test and dec for a 12 week cycle, you could do dbol for the first 6 to 8 weeks but not recommended for your first cycle cause your gonna blow up without it. Make sure you have nolva for pct, preferable nolva and hcg but you can get away with nolva only, ive done it several times with no problems. Just make sure you eat, eat and eat some more while your on and keep in mind that once you put on 15 -20lbs your going to have to keep eating all those calories to maintain your new weight, you cant go back to eating normal or you will lose all..yes all of your gains. Count your food intake before your cycle and make sure you gradually add more food, 500 to 1000 calories per weeks, i would eat consistently 2000 calories more than the norm by your 4th week. Run 40mg nolva starting 3 weeks before your last shot and continue with 40mg for one month then go to 20mg for another 2 to 3 weeks to be safe. Be careful training as well, remember your gonna get strong pretty fast and although your muscles most likely can handle it your tendons are another story, be careful and good luck bro. Your gonna love it

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamer View Post
    If you haven't been lifting for minimum 5 years than forget doing a cycle and these guys are right about needing stats but if your hell bent on a cycle...If your gonna do your first cycle and your looking for bulk then deca along with Test Cyp is the way to go, You need to run a base of test cypinate 500mg and Deca 500mg every 6 to 7 days, forget about splitting it up into 2 shots a week, your blood pressure isnt gonna be effected that much, run test and dec for a 12 week cycle, you could do dbol for the first 6 to 8 weeks but not recommended for your first cycle cause your gonna blow up without it. Make sure you have nolva for pct, preferable nolva and hcg but you can get away with nolva only, ive done it several times with no problems. Just make sure you eat, eat and eat some more while your on and keep in mind that once you put on 15 -20lbs your going to have to keep eating all those calories to maintain your new weight, you cant go back to eating normal or you will lose all..yes all of your gains. Count your food intake before your cycle and make sure you gradually add more food, 500 to 1000 calories per weeks, i would eat consistently 2000 calories more than the norm by your 4th week. Run 40mg nolva starting 3 weeks before your last shot and continue with 40mg for one month then go to 20mg for another 2 to 3 weeks to be safe. Be careful training as well, remember your gonna get strong pretty fast and although your muscles most likely can handle it your tendons are another story, be careful and good luck bro. Your gonna love it
    Excellent failed recommendations.

1. You don't know what his blood pressure will do, it effects everyone differently. Mine goes up just from test. But he wont know which is doing it because MR.2 poster told him to start with 2 compounds.

2. Dbol would be better first cycle addition than deca.

3. HCG for PCT? No

4. 40mg of Nolva in cycle? very high dose and killing that much estro without showing any sides will probably kill his sex drive and his erections.

5. No Clomid? Oh okay.

6. No mention of any progesterone management.
    Last edited by PistolStarta; 09-08-2010 at 06:22 PM.

V-ROID is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    I have a feeling he won't be posting anymore guys. No need to continue with this thread.
    Haha. Thanks.

Maybe he should just go straight to the source... my avatar style...

bntz305 is offline New Member
    LOL... im going to finalize this thread....

R.E.S.E.A.R.C.H

topshelf75 is offline Junior Member
    Here's my opinion...take it for what it's worth.

You can run 8 weeks of sustanon and 6 weeks of winny and that will get you some good strength and lean muscle gains. If it's your first cycle, you could run winny ED at 50mg or EOD at 100mg and you can go with 250mg sustanon every 4 or 5 days and that will give you some great gains.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by topshelf75 View Post

You can run 8 weeks of sustanon and 6 weeks of winny and that will get you some good strength and lean muscle gains. If it's your first cycle, you could run winny ED at 50mg or EOD at 100mg and you can go with 250mg sustanon every 4 or 5 days and that will give you some great gains.
    None of that is very good advice.

A drug that has a active half life of 8 hours to be taken EOD? No be better to split dosing through out the day. ED

And Sus is a multi-test blend that has two shorter esters attached, prop and pp. It would be best to shoot at least EOD if not ED, personally I wouldn't do Sus tho, test e,c, or p IMO.

Now granted you'll still get gains the way you suggested cause you are putting much more hormones in your body that can ever be produced naturally but its best to do things right especially with the kind of drugs we are dealing with. Stable blood levels, less sides, better gains

Quote Originally Posted by usernamer View Post
    How can you note this without knowing the individuals stats? Bad advice.

Quote Originally Posted by topshelf75 View Post

Bad advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    None of that is very good advice.

A drug that has a active half life of 8 hours to be taken EOD? No be better to split dosing through out the day. ED

And Sus is a multi-test blend that has two shorter esters attached, prop and pp. It would be best to shoot at least EOD if not ED, personally I wouldn't do Sus tho, test e,c, or p IMO.

Now granted you'll still get gains the way you suggested cause you are putting much more hormones in your body that can ever be produced naturally but its best to do things right especially with the kind of drugs we are dealing with. Stable blood levels, less sides, better gains
    Agreed.

Thread Information