2blarge is offline New Member

i tested my test!!!!

posted yesterday about how to test your test. I put mine in the freezer for about 5 min. it came up cloudy as i heard. i knew this test was legit cause it was given to me by a friend who gets his for low test levels, so i KNOW this was legit. i came up cloudy. i had other test of another brand and was sceptical about it. put it in the freezer and it also came up cloudy( i am frickin stoked) thanks for input guys!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    can u explain to me what ur doin? the testing the test i mean??

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Bro I don't want to burst your bubble that freezer test is bullshit. Put any oil in the freezer and it will turn cloudy.

xxxl83

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    bro that test is bs. And if your that worried your test isnt test what says it isnt underdosed test?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

G-S Guest
    Freezer test is bunk, and don't mean jack shit. No offense, but your buddy is dead ass wrong.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    The freezer test isn't reliable.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    freezing your gear is bad idea, it could pull it out of suspension!

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    10w30 gets cloudy - i left some behind the garage over the winter - looked like the stuff on T.V. from the Exxon Veldez oil spill - you know that black nasty stuff covering the birds - Can't be good!

ok what now is there a way to test to see if it is legit. my (4) 5mg bottles came from a guy whos girl is a nurse and she lifts the shit from the holpital. serial # match the box and the bottle.the other stuff i got i was unsure of, so i heard that test might work(freezer test). any other way????

What brand is it? I think your guy is full of shit, If his girl is a nurse it would be very hard for her to "lift" gear from the hospital. AAS require a triplicate script even in the hospital and she would have to get it from the pharmacy part of the hospital so she wouldn't have access to if she's just a nurse.

Also it's a 5ml bottle? There may be some out there but, I've never heard of any Human grade test in 5ml bottles.

Chances are it's TT sust. and that is vet gear so his girl getting it from the hospital is not a possibility.

xxxl83

xxx, its delatestryl enthanate bristol-sqibbs. same shit in the pdr. its legit and she does lift it. comes with box,dosage papers inside lot

xxx, its delatestryl enthanate bristol-sqibbs. same shit in the pdr. its legit and she does lift it. comes with box,dosage papers inside lot # on box and bottle. not animal grade. i may ask questions but im not stupid, this shit is legit no flame intended

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by 2blarge
    i may ask questions but im not stupid
    you were stoopid enough to put your test in the freezer.

1cc ahole

righton is offline Senior Member
    Yes Dela comes in 5ml bottles( just what i get from the pharm) but the freezer test means nothing!

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by FedSki

you were stoopid enough to put your test in the freezer.

Apparently you are not familuar with the no flaming policy bro. That was totally uncalled for and personally I hope you get banned for it. This board can do with out bullshit like this.

2BL,

I never said you were stupid. I said I've never seen that test before there might be some out there I just never heard of it. And if you knew it was legit why bother testing it? Also you said you had 2 different brands so whats the story with the other one?

xxxl83

xxx its cool bro. the other brand was what i was concerned about . fedski had a smart ass remark instead of a helpful reply. thats who i was answering the ahole reply to. and thanks king samson, i use this board for answers and questions. the only stupid question is the one not asked. my other test did not have a lot #on it and i was sceptical. the guy i got that from was from the gym i go to and he is 5'7" 240lbs. i just wasnt getting results fast enough. thanks to all those who gave me sound advice, to all others(you know who i mean), you know where to go. peace

Originally posted by King Samson

Apparently you are not familuar with the no flaming policy bro. That was totally uncalled for and personally I hope you get banned for it. This board can do with out bullshit like this.
    bro, get a sense of humour. hell, it was a joke and compared to some of the other stuff i've seen written on this board it was nothing. i've contributed many hours to this board and offered some useful advice and opinions as well as my Cycle Planner which took me hours to write. And you'd like to see me banned because of a joke? That's sad dude.

and having a sense of humour myself i decided not to react to being call an ahole, which i think was much worse than my joke.
    Last edited by FedSki; 02-17-2003 at 12:35 PM.

ive posted about calorie ,carb, protien intake on test, on my 3cc shot ???? but got no replys. this post has 250+hits so ill post it on this one. doing 35mgs d-bol ed, 500mgs test weekly,450mgs deca weekly. 3rd full week of cycle, but gaining no weight. thought maybe im not eating right. whats the ratio of cal. to carbs to protien? tHANKS BROS.

Originally posted by 2blarge
    ive posted about calorie ,carb, protien intake on test, on my 3cc shot ???? but got no replys. this post has 250+hits so ill post it on this one. doing 35mgs d-bol ed, 500mgs test weekly,450mgs deca weekly. 3rd full week of cycle, but gaining no weight. thought maybe im not eating right. whats the ratio of cal. to carbs to protien? tHANKS BROS.
    using dbol you should be noticing weight gain from week one. are you sure the dbol is good?

the deca won't kick in until around week 3 or 4. although sust is active from day one it takes a week or two for the other esters to start to break down and become active.

you need to eat at least 2lbs protein per lb of body weight and twice that in carbs.

has your strength increased?

please send your answers to [email protected].

fedski, thanks for your serious response, that is all i was looking for in the first place. ahole refracted. peace

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i thought that you meant you had the mg/ml tested

Thread Information