JULY GTP is offline Associate Member

1875mg of prop in 5days can be a problem?

i have some ARATEST250 and i dont no WTF i was thinking that i did 1.5 cc of it for 5 days i really dont feel any differences as far as feeling sick, do u guys think this is too much to keep it this way..........5

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    a dosage of around 2g/wk is common in the pros, however dangerous for a novice, in relative terms. how many cycles have you done? if this was your 25th cycle i could see the dosages needing to be that high due to tolerance build up, however if this is your 1st or 2nd cycle you are crazy man. if you continue at that dosage level then you are running the risks of heart complications and a whole spectrum of other less than desirable sides. i don't have any advice on how to return you to normal, so bump.

i'm working on my 5th cycle but this is the 1st time doing prop, had done eq1000mg and 800test wkly without problem, i'm concern about prop rightnow... thanks for ur help bro

so u would reccommen to lower my dose to atleast 100mged for how long? if is good?..

I love prop. It is really fast acting and the results have always been awesome for me. But because it is a short lived in the body I usually stack it with test ent to compensate. I wouldn't ever take 2g's of any test in one week unless I was a seasoned pro who was very aware of what is going on inside of my body. Sure, the results you may be getting may be freakish at that dose but, two weeks post cycle you probably wouldn't be able to achieve a hard on if your life depended on it. If this is one of your first 10 cycles there's a chance that no amount Clomid, HCG could help you rebound. Then there's the wicked amount of estrogen that builds up at those doses of test. My buddy used to take doses like that but, when he stopped he was unable to achieve an erection for a year. I'm just not bold enough to take that much.

Originally posted by youngNhungry
    I love prop. It is really fast acting and the results have always been awesome for me. But because it is a short lived in the body I usually stack it with test ent to compensate. I wouldn't ever take 2g's of any test in one week unless I was a seasoned pro who was very aware of what is going on inside of my body. Sure, the results you may be getting may be freakish at that dose but, two weeks post cycle you probably wouldn't be able to achieve a hard on if your life depended on it. If this is one of your first 10 cycles there's a chance that no amount Clomid, HCG could help you rebound. Then there's the wicked amount of estrogen that builds up at those doses of test. My buddy used to take doses like that but, when he stopped he was unable to achieve an erection for a year. I'm just not bold enough to take that much.
    thanks bro nice post, it helps.........

Thread Information