orto is offline Junior Member

Question 2 stupid questions on test and deca

I always wonder why almost everybody suggested doses for test 500mg and deca 400mg. It's because usuall vials come in 250mg for test and 200mg for deca ao there is some other point?

Another question. I'm preparing for my first cycle. My goal is to gain 10-15 pounds. My question is: if I take for first time 250mg test and 200mg deca should I expect such gains. Would it be smart to then take for second cycle 500mg test and 400mg deca?

OK, there are three questions already but I would appriciate any opinion.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    of course you will have gains if u do any AAS just because you are natural going to supernatural

Vice is offline Associate Member
    I'm planning on doing a similar cycle, I'm currently bulking, and would like to put on some mass then cut up afterwards for summer, would you recommend a 10 wker of test/eq, or test/deca , after reading alot of reviews on this stack, i'm leaning a bit towards eq, opinions please.

roch is offline Member
    itdepends on your weight. if you're a small guy around 130 lbs then no problem, if you are bigger then you should do the 500 sust and 400 deca with a frontload unless your going to use dbol with at least 25mg ed. you need to get your diet in line too, since you'll need to eat a hell of alot of clean food, i.e. chicken, steak, pasta...

Vice is offline Associate Member
    I eat like a champ, I'm 5"11, 180 lbs. 12-14% bf

righton is offline Senior Member
    1st timers will easily get 15-20lbs on 250 test/200 deca as long as your workouts are hard and intense and you have a good diet! As opposed to money and girls, with AS more is not always better!!! Its sad to see so many posts that say "500 this and 600 that" when in fact your bod can handle only so much with the rest being wasted. Now if your a advanced cycler you might need anywhere up to a gram to make noticable gains and if you get to that point you better take a long time off cause than its just going to mess up your head.

Originally posted by righton
    1st timers will easily get 15-20lbs on 250 test/200 deca as long as your workouts are hard and intense and you have a good diet! As opposed to money and girls, with AS more is not always better!!! Its sad to see so many posts that say "500 this and 600 that" when in fact your bod can handle only so much with the rest being wasted.
    Thanks! That's the same I think. If my body test production is 10mg per day why then shock body with 50 times higher doses?

big swoll is offline Member
    i think you'll be fine with those doses if its your first cycle....you should see good gains....i would run them both for 10 weeks, and if you have the money i would run winny the last six weeks of your cycle

BIG-G is offline Banned
    ORTO.......do me a favor ok,,,,, give me ur height, weight, age, and # of years u have lifted weights (or months). Im on my 1st cycle right now and had the same questions, the kicker is that i have 6 years of natural lifting and good genetics so i was pretty big to start with. But the point is u could get gains with what ur thinkin but it depends on ur d.n.a. (parents)!!

BIG-G... Looking at your profile you have damn good genetics! Mine is not so good (check my profile).

BIG-G is offline Banned
    OK orto,, checkin ur profile i see 2 things,,#1,, ur 160lb @6foot. Second u say 14 yrs lifting exp? hmm?? Well if u want bulk, size and wanna add 20 lb and make it lbs, jump start with dbol 30mg ed for 3-4 weeks then if u wanna go low dosage, then go longer.
    wks 1-8 deca 200mg ew
    wks 1-8 t-enth 400mg ew
    if u wanna lean it back up then switch deca to eq
    wks 8-16 eq 400mg ew
    wks 8-16 t-enth 500mg ew
    if u wanna bulk up more then up the deca and test
    my .02

BIG-G is offline Banned
    MY 1ST CYCLE AS STANDS NOW:
    wks 1-6 30-40-50mg ed
    wks 4-14 deca 300mg ew
    wks 4-14 t-enth 500mg ew
    wks 12-18 winny 50-75mg ed
    wks 15-18 t-prop 75-100mg eod
    clomid therapy (tribex/dhea)
    im on beggining of week 5, 1st 2 shots in;
    body weight 215 up to 236-240
    bench 315-335 up to 385 raw
    GONNA BE A HELL OF A TIME NEXT 3 MONTHS!

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    yes u can gain 10-15 pounds easy .

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    i gained 15 pounds solid on tren 300 mg week, test 350 week for 3 months.

Thread Information