stickyfingers is offline Junior Member

fatloss from clen compared to natural?

i am going to be starting a cycle of clen for fatloss and just wanted to compare its affects to trying to lose weight without using it. i know that without any drugs people normally lose 1-1.5lbs a week of fat. i was curious to how using clen, or clen+t3 would compare.

cheers guys

bump

lemmehit55 is offline New Member
    i would like to know the results aswell

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    depends on current BF and dedication to diet.
    there is no standard set

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    depends on current BF and dedication to diet.
    there is no standard set
    He clearly knows that you are only supposed to lose 1-1.5lbs per week for a successful cut. Why would you even bring up his diet? This is a general question, and I would like to know the answer as well since I may take clen at some point

Roman2 is offline New Member
    I've tried all three methods, and let me tell you that natural should be used first as it builds discipline and good eating habits which last much longer than a clen +t3 cycle.

But having said that if you can be strict on your diet and get great results, than once you have that under control a t3+clen addition will be very helpful and speed up the process.

Everything in moderation but make sure your foundation is strong...

Roman2 is offline New Member
    sorry.... By that i mean your diet and disciplin is strong throughout that dieting period. Sometimes one small binge meal session can quickly lead to others and you'll find your self back at square one but only this time your metabolism may be slugish due to the t3 consumption......
    So stay the course when dieting to be successful.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    He clearly knows that you are only supposed to lose 1-1.5lbs per week for a successful cut. Why would you even bring up his diet? This is a general question, and I would like to know the answer as well since I may take clen at some point
    I would think depending on person's percent of body fat will be a factor .
    I have seen people grossly over weight lose more than 3lbs a week . With minimal diet and cardio .

As far as diet . If you have read enough post's you will know that one person may think they know how to eat well and they might be mistaken .

If there is a quantifiable answer wouldn't you think it would be posted in the profile section of the chemical .

If that is not good enough then try 2lbs .
    That is as accurate as the general answer saying you will gain x pounds from first cycle .

If my answer offends you ,
    Then I'm sorry I can't give you the perfect answer .

HugeLifter is offline New Member
    Clen raises your metabolism by a couple percentage points, it isn't magic. I wouldn't try to lose much more than the 2lbs per week.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    I would think depending on person's percent of body fat will be a factor .
    I have seen people grossly over weight lose more than 3lbs a week . With minimal diet and cardio .

As far as diet . If you have read enough post's you will know that one person may think they know how to eat well and they might be mistaken .

If there is a quantifiable answer wouldn't you think it would be posted in the profile section of the chemical .

If that is not good enough then try 2lbs .
    That is as accurate as the general answer saying you will gain x pounds from first cycle .

If my answer offends you ,
    Then I'm sorry I can't give you the perfect answer .
    offensive? hell no, your answer was actually great this time! And yea fatasses can lose more weight since they don't really care much about retaining muscle for the most part

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    offensive? hell no, your answer was actually great this time! And yea fatasses can lose more weight since they don't really care much about retaining muscle for the most part
    Fat people can lose weight quickly, and it is not at all because they don't care about losing muscle.

thanks for all the replies guys, i know its kind of impossible to guess how much fat someone will lose with a particular drug not knowing anything about them. i guess il just have to have a go with the clen and see what results i get.

Thread Information